GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Should I be concerned about this?

Hey guys, So we all know that buzzing/humming sound our GTIs make right after turning the car off - supposedly this is an electric oil pump cooling the turbo. As of late (the past couple days), I've noticed my car has not made any noise after shutting it off. From what I can recall, this...
  2. F

Spotted: 2015 Blue Golf R

Spotted near production way skytrain in Burnaby this evening around 6pm heading west. Must be the first I've seen locally. Anyone here?
  3. F

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That foam wash picture is great. How do you find Chemical Guys stuff? I recently subscribed to their youtube channel to try and pick up some tips and tricks but it just seems like their videos are more upselling their products than actually being informative.
  4. F

Nothing modification wise, but I just apologized to her for sitting in the sun all day waiting for me.
  5. F

What is your occupation?

Technologist, currently part of a Design Management team and in the process of building 2 hospitals
  6. F

Washing with Grit Guards, 2 buckets: What is it I'm doing wrong?

Ok I thought I was going about washing my GTI properly, as I am following the same practices as I had with my previous black car (which was a bitch to keep scratch free). I am occasionally finding little scratches on my car after washing, and recently today started to notice little bits of...
  7. F

2015 Autobahn: Engine Light Malfunction

To keep things short, was on my way back from Canadian Tire and doing a quick pull in a straight line. I let off the gas as there was a stop sign in the distance and began downshifting. When I finally got to the stop sign, I noticed my engine malfunction light on. Thankfully it wasn't flashing...
  8. F

Probably going to give her some TLC
  9. F

Bee Poop/Digested Pollen

How do you guys battle this? It's been particularly bad this year. Not sure if this is because my car is white so it attracts more bees, but there hasn't been a sunny day where I go out to my car and don't find yellow droplets all over. It's time consuming to wipe off (and annoying I might add)...
  10. F

What are the benefits of nano ceramic tint? Less heat gain? Less prone to wrinkling from heat?
  11. F

How much does a setup like that cost (roughly?) I'm thinking of lowering but I don't want to go the coilover route again, but want something to eliminate wheel gap, have good longevity and be comfortable.
  12. F

Bluetooth auto connect & music

I didn't see any titles pertaining to this specific inquiry, so apologies if this has been addressed. To summarize, I believe my music began playing automatically when it connected to my car via bluetooth, and I pressed the "media" button. For some reason recently nothing happens when it...
  13. F

Climate Control Confusion

Hai guys, Just a really quick question. I usually set my temperatures to sync and usually between 18.5 degrees-19.5, sometimes more if its really cold. I've noticed that for the first little while the air coming out of the vents will be warm, but after a while it seems to be cool air. Is...
  14. F

Was your mileage significantly lower before the 2000 mile mark?
  15. F

Gave her the first fill-up :) Do you guys find gas mileage improves after a while? I wasn't overly impressed