GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Raceseng DSG shift knob + adapter kit (Scepter Red), CTS Intake, Turbo solutions BOV adapter

I know this post is old, but do you still have the shift knob for sale? if so do you have any pictures?
  2. D

2021 GTI - TCR Exhaust

Anyone used this TCR Muffler with a downpipe and have sound clips?
  3. D

Please Delete

I have one for sale. PM me to set something up.
  4. D

JB4, turbo inlet, intake.

I'll take the JB4 if you are willing to ship. Let me know.
  5. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I installed a BFI Stage 1 Torque Arm Insert. I love it, well worth the $36. There is a slight vibration in neutral and in reverse. If the A/C is on and in neutral the vibration kinda goes away. Shifting feels so much more solid. Just get one and enjoy!
  6. D

What car does your partner drive?

My wife drives a 2015 Kia Sorento. We bought her car first and she really liked it, then a week later I bought my MK7 GTI. After riding around in my car and seeing all the nice high end features, she was pretty jealous lol. But the Sorento is actually a really nice SUV with alot of nice options...
  7. D

Your previous rides......Share it !!

VW YNZR, what kind of mods did you have done to the G8? And how do you compare the G8 to the GTI?
  8. D

APR Turbo Muffler Delete

I'm a noobie when it comes to turbo'd cars and not fully understanding what this APR Turbo Muffler delete does or what benefits it has, and does it change the exhaust note. Can anyone explain what a turbo muffler is and what this mod does exactly? Sorry for such a dumb question.
  9. D

Anyone use Torque Pro App?

Anyone use Torque Pro App in there mk7? I used it in my old GXP with a nook tablet on a custom made mount. Want to see if anyone else uses a tablet or phone with the app and where they have it mounted and what type of gauges they have set up.