GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DoMk7

FS: 4 Austins

Up for grabs are 4 Austins that came off my GTI. Tires only have about 4k on them. Wheels are in great shape. Zero curb rash. Located in South Florida. Asking $800.
  2. DoMk7

What is this?

What is this? Hub cap from an older vw? I was walking my dogs today and found it on the side of the road.
  3. DoMk7

OEM s3 rims and tires

Looking to sell my current wheel setup. Tires are Bridgestone re760 and have less than 5k on them (235/35/19). Rims were opti coated before tire installation and are in very good condition. A very small scratch is on the face of one of the wheels (will post picture). The wheels are...
  4. DoMk7

ECS Flush Kit

Up for grabs is my ECS Flush kit. I recently got new wheels and these spacers are slightly to big now. Front is 15mm and the rear is 20mm. Included (not pictured) are the proper size lugs that came with the kit. Please take note of the second picture as there is a very slight dent in one of...
  5. DoMk7

US car made for Canadian market???

I was searching my VIN on the vw website for recalls and I got an error message that said my car was made for the Canadian market. I live in the US (florida). Is this strange?? I also saw my build date was 11/14, so that means I have the potential for turbo failure? :confused:
  6. DoMk7

Strange hesitation under Acceleration?

I have started to notice recently while driving my car there are times that it feels like it hesitates slightly under acceleration. I have noticed it twice so far while driving under normal/city driving conditions with the A/C on. It is noticeable while it is happening and almost feels like...
  7. DoMk7

Tanner Foust and his 900hp Passat

Has anyone seen Tanner Foust drift his new 900hp Passat? http://blog.caranddriver.com/watch-tanner-foust-beat-the-daylights-out-of-his-900-hp-passat-on-a-cycling-course/
  8. DoMk7

FS: Austin Wheels

Selling my Austin wheels. Can sell with tires or without. Wheels are flawless. Tires have 4k on them. Located in South West Florida.