GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Dyno results after APR coils/open intake

As per title last November I swapped from closed APR intake to the open one. I also had the APR coil packs installed. I tried at time to have dyno tests but car haldex played up. With everything sorted and major service just done. I had dyno runs. Car is 80k km 2014 7R on APR stage 2 HO. It...
  2. A

Haldex Pump Failure

Guys, Just a heads up I've had my haldex pump fail and get replaced. On inspection the filter was 80% blocked which caused starvation and failure. I have had haldex service completed ahead of schedule and not that long maybe 10k km later played up. I don't know what caused it to get blocked...
  3. A

Aussie R Mk7 R stage 1++

Thought I would post up my build thread. The mod list just keeps growing! Bought Black DSG MK7 R June 14! Added vwr panel filter week 1. Too new to car to notice any difference. Dec 14 I got APR stage 1 tune! Massive difference over stock. Huge power and torque totally transforms car...
  4. A

Reviews on some mods

Today I had a fun day and had few goodies installed. They were Spulen boost pipe kit, GFB DV+, APR turbo muffler delete and I had Harding Performance DSG software installed. The overall combo is fantastic and car is super responsive and can hear turbo spooling from 1500 and even DV working on...