GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. toledospeed

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Get Tuned Immediately ;)
  2. toledospeed

Tesla event tonight is Incredible.

That would be a dangerous proposition if the powers that be would allow this to happen, but I'll take one LOL :cool:.
  3. toledospeed

Downpipes with the best balance

I really don't like how they put that extra weld right there on the initial bend. It takes the brunt of the 1000 degree + heat pulses right at that very spot. Should be fixed under warranty I hope!
  4. toledospeed

Stock spark plugs with IS20

Interesting, mine had VAG branded Bosch plugs installed. I also went with the NGK RS7 plugs. After 26k, all of mine looked like this:
  5. toledospeed

I had a dream

LOL. I hate it when dreams are that vivid...unless it is a great dream with me getting lucky, haha!
  6. toledospeed

Old Cowboy Joke

Here is a better one: ---- The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the ground, and are about to shoot him. "Do you have any last wishes??", one of them asks. "Bring my horse, Silver, over here.", the Long Ranger replies. They grant his wish and over comes Silver. The Lone...
  7. toledospeed

Intercooler performance

No, you are oversimplifying things. The guys below have it right. You are only considering the Ideal Gas Law (pV=nRT) and you are not taking into consideration the efficiency of the turbo. Here is some additional info to help you understand both scientifically and mathematically. The turbo...
  8. toledospeed

Appreciating my GTI

Rented a Chevy Cruise back in June. Thought I was going to lose my mind with the gutless performance! From afar, I always thought the Cruise looked "OK" for a cheap econo box for the masses. But once I saw one close up and drove it for a week, I could then see what a POS it really was. The...
  9. toledospeed

Trump wants to stop Germans from selling so many cars here—where they're made.

Exactly, there is no such thing as free markets. They are all engineered to benefit the elite, their corporations and their global agenda. Even the stock market is propped up by free money (ZIRP, TARP etc.). I still can't tell from day to day which side Trump is on and to whom he does his...
  10. toledospeed

I Was Wrong About the Dodge Demon

Hahaha! It's a syndrome related to the "I own a Porsche asshole mentality", but with a blue collar flair. I grew up in the muscle car era, so I have a soft spot for beasts like the Hellcat/Demon. That said, I absolutely love the Porsche Cayman, and wouldn't mind a 911 as well! Just seems...
  11. toledospeed

Does Your ISP Suck as Much as Mine?

You suck...lol. I'm sitting at 50 Mbps down and 2Mbps up. And that is decent around here. How much does Google charge per month? Is it usage based? Cheers
  12. toledospeed

IS20 Instalation Guide (1.8t)

In the first picture, in the yellow rectangle, it shows the coolant hose (left arrow) that attaches to the plastic vent valve (right arrow) that comes out of the cylinder head. The vent is just a plastic adapter with an o-ring gasket that seals it into a hole in the cylinder head above the...
  13. toledospeed

USP Motorsports Downpipe - O2 Sensor Extension Harness?

Hi folks, does anyone know if the USP Motorsports Downpipe for the GTI and Golf requires O2 Sensor Extension Harness? BTW, their 200 cell metal catted version is on sale for $423.99...
  14. toledospeed

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

Nice thread, put me in a better mood, haha! ... Unicorn clutches on stage 2 GTI's that NEVER slip. ... Will my downpipe throw a code? Do I need a spacer? So many threads (symptom of not having one iota of knowledge on how to search) ... Got myself an ebay DP (does it have an ebay logo on it?) ...
  15. toledospeed

What's the most EFFED UP movie that you've seen?

That's pretty messed up! I'll offer up this one if you like horror movies... Prince of Darkness, 1987 Directed by John Carpenter Alice Cooper plays a crazy schizo satanist homeless person Watch at midnight with all lights off ;) Trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkBSEWy8WfY
  16. toledospeed

Golf 1.8 tsi pics?

Only recent pic I have. DG springs/Enkei TS9 17x8. Would love to go lower, but this setup is perfect for a city dwelling DD.
  17. toledospeed

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

Here are the specs from the VW website for current models. 2015-2017 have the same specs.
  18. toledospeed

Any football (soccer) fans on here.

Liverpool fan here...good day for us today to reach Europa final, but poor finish in the BPL :(
  19. toledospeed

HP V TQ

I won't go deep into this since there is so much info out there on this. After reading your comment, my advice to you would be to look at some dyno graphs and stop solely concentrating on the "peak" whp and wtq numbers and study the powerband as a whole. While those peak numbers are interesting...
  20. toledospeed

Supercharged BRZ + corolla or M235i?

Given the OP's choice, I agree with this 100%...but with emphasis added for used 2014 model :)