GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Brake Rotor Gouged

My front driver's side brake rotor has a single score or gouge. Braking performance does not seem to be affected. The circular gouge is fairly wide and about 1mm deep. Any ideas what may be causing it? Is this a warranty item? Thanks
  2. B

GTI Power loss in 3rd and 4th

The car feels like its pulling power in 3rd and 4th intermittently. For example, car pulls strong and then stumbles or hits some kind of flat spot in the power band. No odd noises or lights at all. In fact I don't hear any turbo flutter from this car. The car is tuned. Also, the car has...
  3. B

Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG

Anyone had any experience with this car?
  4. B

Money Shift Ouch

Long story short, I was driving home exhausted yesterday and somehow found 1st gear instead of 3rd at about 45 mph. Wheels chirped for a split second as I heard the revs max out before I slammed the clutch back in. No EPC light, no bad sounds. Limped the car home and checked codes. Found...
  5. B

PDR and Paint Chip Repair in Vancouver Area

Just found a small dent with a paint chip in the center. l'm in Cloverdale. Any recommendations for getting this fixed without an ICBC claim and full body shop bondo and paint? I'm thinking about paintless dent removal and then touchup paint and a cut polish. Might not be perfect but...
  6. B

What is this part for?

I was in my GTI airbox and there is this plastic grill type part that sits under the stock air filter. Does anyone know what this is for?