GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

2015 VW Golf R Driver Side Headlight

Hey, I unfortunately got side swiped the other day with minimal damage (very minimal) but insurance is paying so figured I would see if anyone needed a headlight for cheap. Have a look at the images but the lens does have some cracks, not sure how much it would cost to fix but headlight works...
  2. R

FS: VW Golf R Cadiz 19" Rims

SOLD!
  3. R

AMS Performance

Pretty excited to see what AMS comes up with. New blog post here. In the works: Cast DP Intercooler Carbon Fiber Intake Titanium Exhaust Tuning
  4. R

If you are looking for BF/CM deals...

Click here.
  5. R

/ENGINEERED - Interesting series from /DRIVE

https://youtu.be/s1QpD5vY1u4
  6. R

DSG versus Manual (things you love/hate)

Always had manual cars and this is my first new car as well as auto. I love the fact that when I have a drink or food in my hand, I can navigate easily in auto mode. Not worried about getting that sip/bite in before I have to change gear, like I would in a manual. One thing I miss (and that I...
  7. R

People buying a 2016

From all the news of those putting down a deposit on 2016 models, sounds like you guys and girls will be paying more than the (very least) "pre-order" people. Before you come up with "my dealer is giving it to me for invoice...", that's what a lot of dealers did with pre-ordering and then...
  8. R

Pre-Order Problem With Dealer!

Hey, new to the forum and the world of VW. OK, long story short, I wanted to get in on the pre-order R action. I had been talking to VW of Santa Monica about buying a GTI but heard about the R from a friend. All wheel drive, as powerful as an STI but with more refinement, I'm in. So next time I...