GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Knifebright

Street Density 034 Motor Mounts question

Hello! I recently had my stock motor mounts replaced with 034 street density in my 2015 manual with just barely shy of 80k. The car was bucking in 1st quite a bit and showing the normal shifter slop one would expect with shot mounts. Most everyone at my shop has the 034s so went that...
  2. Knifebright

Full E-85 mod list and questions

Hello! I’ve been researching and thinking of getting an E-85 file but have a few questions. Car: 2015 MT, stock turbo, stock exhaust Mods of relevance here: EQT Stage 1 91, Neuspeed CARB EO approved intake and FMIC Things I need to run full E85: HPFP: I’m leaning towards an Autotech...
  3. Knifebright

Eurodyne Powertap Air ?

Anyone get one yet? I went to scan some codes from an EPC light and I was promoted to download a new Eurodyne and look at that their’s a wireless IOS based tap tool! I’ve been thinking of switching tunes simply because I don’t want to get a new windows tablet just for my car and I don’t really...
  4. Knifebright

CTS turbo muffler delete question

Hi All I installed my turbo muffler delete today. Cars running awesome but I do have 2 questions/concerns I'd like to iron out next weekend. Also will reach out to CTS. 1. OEM bolt size/part number. I over tightened one of the OEM muffler bolts and stripped part of the hex head. Does not...
  5. Knifebright

Install Question: Shift bracket and bushings

Hi all Hope you all a wonderful 4th of July! I began my day by planning to install shifter cable end bushings as well as an APR solid shifter bracket. Well got it all taken apart and to my dismay, one of the 13mm bolts on the OEM bracket is a nut on a long bolt. Instructions are still for...
  6. Knifebright

Lost all boost today

Hi all Today I was driving to work and hit my normal bit of open road right after my oil is up to temp. Punched it in 3rd and right at about 3500 RPMs 25psi (I happened to be paying attention for some P3 trouble shooting) there was a loud violent pop that almost felt like wheel hop with some...
  7. Knifebright

P3 analog boost sensor location options??

Hi All Yesterday I installed my new P3 vent gauge. Well I installed the trim and electronics yesterday and today I circle around to finish up the plumbing and clean up the wiring. Curious if anyone has installed the boost sensor in there engine bay and run wire through the firewall to the...
  8. Knifebright

Anyone install RSR clutch kit MK7

Hi all I've been doing quite a bit of reading and am curious if anyone has had an RSR clutch kit installed on there MK7 yet. I have about 6500 miles on my 6MT that I got in June with 1500 Eurodyne 1.5 miles. Slippage is starting and I'd like to keep the tune. While I'm open to suggestions...