GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BxGTI

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Sure, you can literally unplug it or coded it out with VCDS or OBDEleven, if you unplug it make sure that you tape over the connectors Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BxGTI

Yes , you do have it. Maybe the previous owner took care of deactivating it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BxGTI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice, can’t wait to see the whole thing and details about it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BxGTI

Yes, unless the dealer likes you an ask VW to good will it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. BxGTI

Nice, you didn’t cut the rear bump stops and have no noises? Lucky you, I had to cut the rears because of the very annoying noise they were making. Good luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. BxGTI

Did you remove the tool organizer? I can remember but there should be place for on the side or the bottom, unbuckle the tool/jack tray Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BxGTI

Maybe you don’t have navigation, is you GTI an Autobahn? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. BxGTI

I had a few sets of DWS’s before and ran them for almost 30k miles on another car with no funny noises until the very end where every worn tire will become noisy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. BxGTI

OEM roof rack & OEM door mirror housing, ECS hatch pop kit

I have some left overs from my car OEM mirror housing with the mirrors & Black caps, these are take offs from my car , I installed powered folding mirrors and left them on when I sold the car, it was not worth the aggravation :-). ECS kit SOLD Roof rack set——-SOLD Mirror housing—— SOLD...
  10. BxGTI

Very popular tire, quiet, comfortable, excellent rain performance and acceptable on snow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BxGTI

S&B intake, AWE Track CB, MAP Downpipe

So, I have more stuff for sale. S&B intake with the dry filter, fits MK7 only, it will not fit MK7.5 this thing is pretty new, it was on the car for a few hundred miles so it is pretty new. AWE track Edition Cat back, with the black tips, the CB is around 2.5 years old and it was on the car...
  12. BxGTI

Koni Sport, VWR Springs, OEM Audi A3 belly pan

Complete set of Koni Sport with bolts and 034 rear upper mounts included, they were on my car since March and they have around they have around 3k miles on them and the car was not daily driven. Word of advise, cut your rear bump stops to avoid a headache, just the tears, fronts will be ok...
  13. BxGTI

Ross Tech Micro Can for sale, unlimited Vin#

Excellent condition, original owner , unlimited VINs 150.00 SOLD sOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. BxGTI

Euro spec MK7 tail lights with harness

Ed’s Euro Spec OEM China Cherry Red tail lights Includes the LED reverse lights & ED’s harness, they are in perfect condition no cracks or marks. In order to uninstall the harness I cut the so that it is easier to install,I had a hard time when installing the harness because the instructions...
  15. BxGTI

ED’s reps, GTI replicas with HID bulbs Dkey

Selling (SOLD SOLD)my trusty set of Ed’s with the red GTI stripe , I did convert these to LED bulbs before going back to HID so I nodded the rear cap a bit to add a rubber cap so that will look a bit strange but it’s totally functional or you can source a new cap ( no need) it’s up to the buyer...
  16. BxGTI

Custom Subwoofer box for GTI or Golf TSI

Selling my custom box made with MDF including the Subwoofer & the Amp this thing is about 50 pounds, I will also include the LC2i converter with the box. MB Quart shallow sub 12” can’t remember the rating but I think that is around 300 Watts West Coast Customs 1500 made by MBQuart Mono-block...
  17. BxGTI

These are great, the only thing that you have to be careful with is the actual install and check, double check before you expose that tape, once that’s done it’s a bitch to reposition if you messed up ( ask me how I know lol) even by a hair and you’ll be rubbing the paint off the bottom of the...
  18. BxGTI

https://youtu.be/YYWn-NwFuQs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. BxGTI

They look great and that’s a great price , ever since I saw a red GTD across the pond with painted Nogaros I really really want them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. BxGTI

Local JB4 for sale

Hey guys, if anyone is looking to purchase a JB4 unit with the connect kit I’m selling mine locally , I’m NYC and I posted on the classified section in case that there is local interest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk