GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Is my car totaled?

Was in an accident last night. I have 2016 GTI S with 50k on the odometer. I was hit on the rear passenger side above wheel and part of the rear bumper. 4 airbags deployed. Just curious to see what you guys think. Gotta wait till Monday to find out.
  2. D

driver side seatbelt clip...

anyone else having issues with there driver side seatbelt clip sticking? car is right at a year old, can my seat belt keeps getting stuck in the clip. mad annoying. would this be covered under warranty?
  3. D

site slow?

yup
  4. D

Whose's at fault?

that road doesnt look like it should be a two way.
  5. D

looking to upsize my car while downsizing my payment

ive always been wary about using vehicles. i bought a used A5 once with 40k and it was horrendous. i guess my question was answered. thanks guys.
  6. D

looking to upsize my car while downsizing my payment

im currently in a 2 door GTI. ive come to realize getting my daughter in out of her car seat is just a pain in the arse. im checking out a used 2012 A6 3.0t. fully loaded. im afraid because it has 96k miles on it. my question is is that a lot? seems so how good are these? when can i expect to...
  7. D

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

galaxy S7. best phone i have ever owned. hands down.
  8. D

What brand jeans do you wear?

Buffalo by David Bitton, by far my fav brand of Jeans. Levis Guess Gap
  9. D

Taco Bell

Tried it yesterday and it's amazing.
  10. D

bad experience getting my car tinted...

so i go to get my car tinted today at a pretty reputable place. had a 1030 appointment. show up on time discuss what i wanted done and was told to pick the car up at 1 pm. i left the place at 11. so i figure two hours to get the job done, not bad pretty much what i expected. i come back at...
  11. D

GYM Heads...

yeah def gotta start doing cardio daily even if its only for 30 minutes. incorporating some circuit training is def a good idea. thanks for the input.
  12. D

GYM Heads...

not necessarily a specific muscle group. looking for more of a new work out plan. i pretty much do the same routine every week. starting to get a little stale. my cardio has been slacking lately. but when i do cardio its usually the bike for 30 minutes before i lift. day 1 - chest and...
  13. D

GYM Heads...

any gym buffs, or even guys who hit it regularly. looking to switch up my workout a lil bit. wanted to see what you guys were doing. Looking to get rid of 20 excess LB's. i lift regularly, hate doing cardio. switched it up to low weight high rep lifting, except leg days. i always go heavy on...
  14. D

Condensation build up...

On the inside lower part of my windshield today. It got pretty cold here but water on the inside? Never has this happened before on any of the previous cars that I've owned. Anyone else experience this?
  15. D

Finger oil stains on glass...

Ok so my pretty inconsiderate friend thought it would be funny to draw a huge penis on my wife's rear passenger window couple months ago. Now for the life of me we can't get the darn thing out. I know I know seems pretty funny. But she is annoyed by it. Any ideas on what to use.
  16. D

What is your occupation?

Bomb Squad (Army)
  17. D

what's your favorite wheel, post it

yeah it does. what kind are these.
  18. D

what's your favorite wheel, post it

HRE wheels are silly expensive. Was thinking about getting them for my M235i when i still had her, i think they were like 7500 if i remember correctly.