GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Cruise to dod8 from long island

Posted in the regional forums page also. 830 am meet up for coffee then cruise from the Starbucks in commack NY off the long island expressway. So far 4-5 mk7s going. Don't have to have an mk7 though. Just bring a ride that holds true to the German roots
  2. J

Cruise from long island to dod8

Coffee then cruise. 830 am from the Starbucks off the long island expressway in commack NY. So far about 4-5 mk7s going. But you don't have to have an mk7 as long as your ride holds true to the German roots!
  3. J

GREETINGS FROM LONG ISLAND!

Im new to the forums, with a recently purchased as of last week, BEAUTIFUL CSG GTI with Lighting Package and DSG I have never been a member of forums until here, so excuse me if my etiquette is not quite proper or up to par! I will learn. Lol. I noticed in the regional section of the forums...
  4. J

LI and CT areas!!

I am new to the forums, but would like to give a large HELLOOOOO to anyone in the local long island area near patchogue or westhampton (live in patchogue, work in westhampton) I also frequent manchester/vernon/hartford/east hartford areas in CT! Hope to see a few of you on the road! Happy tuning!
  5. J

Like new Revo SPS with original box and manual

I also listed this in the Electronics section... I purchased this and used it while I still had my Audi TT with Revo, but since have moved to the VW world, and since the car is so new, the wife is requesting I keep it stock tuned until at-least the warranty expires. I purchased the car on the...
  6. J

Revo SPS - Like New - $150

I purchased this and used it while I still had my Audi TT with Revo, but since have moved to the VW world, and since the car is so new, the wife is requesting I keep it stock tuned until at-least the warranty expires. I purchased the car on the 30th of Dec... Lol, so it is easy to say that the...