GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VipAlexS

MK7 LAND!

Hi Guys, If you drive a sexy MK7 we want to see it. Come Check us out on Facebook : MK7 Land and Group : MK Land. Like & Join for updates! https://www.facebook.com/VWGTIWorld https://www.facebook.com/groups/MK7LAND/?fref=nf
  2. VipAlexS

CarPlay 2016

CarPlay is here! Pretty much all core models will have them if not an add on option will be available along with the long waited USB port.
  3. VipAlexS

MONTREAL MEET

Hello Guys, If you're from Montreal comment below and like the MK7 Land on Facebook Page to stay up to date with the meets that will be happening! We want to see you :)
  4. VipAlexS

MK7 Land Car Meet This Sunday!

Hi Guys, Little Meet this Sunday in Montreal, LaSalle at Carrefour Angrignon 8:00PM The parking is facing Toys R US 7125, boul Newman, Lasalle, QC H8N 2K3 (We will be in the parking in front/Side at the mall that's facing toys "R" Us) If you own a Golf and espically MK7. We want to see you...
  5. VipAlexS

Golf, GTI, R Meet Montreal

Hello Guys, Anyone here from Montreal, Quebec? I own the MK7 Land Facebook Page and looking to do a Golf Line meet. Like to see how many people from here would be ready to come and show us their whip! Thx ;)
  6. VipAlexS

Your Suspension Set-Up!

Show us your suspensions setup for this summer! Keep it simple and clean. - 1-3 Clean Pictures - Brand Name, Spring or Coilovers. - Your drop Front & Back Let's get started! ==================================================
  7. VipAlexS

How to install Injen Intake

Just installed mine last night and my friend's today. Made a video to help out everyone out there that it's their first time Enjoy hope it's helpful! "]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWlx6aHs_Ig[/URL]
  8. VipAlexS

License Plate LED 99¢

Hello guys, Here are eBay LED Lights on my MK7 GTI! No Error Code (VCDS Clear) I didn't see the benefit of paying 30$ for two LED the reason you get an error code is because the car is programmed not to see the LED and that's what you tell the car via VCDS "It's okay G, you can handle led"...
  9. VipAlexS

License Plate LED 99¢

Hello guys, Here are eBay LED Lights on my MK7 GTI! No Error Code (VCDS Clear) I didn't see the benefit of paying 30$ for two LED the reason you get an error code is because the car is programmed not to see the LED and that's what you tell the car via VCDS "It's okay G, you can handle led"...
  10. VipAlexS

Hidden Features & Tips Mk7 GTI

Hi guys, One thing I didn't like about my First VW is that I can't Rev over 4,000RPM in my GTI. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that don't like being limited. Espically coming from the Japanese side I like to hear my car scream time to time. Especially for Turbo spool, intake...
  11. VipAlexS

Mk7 GTI DRL Bulb Swap

Hi Guys, I was on my way to the gym when I received the 7500K Bulbs that came in. Decided to install them and make a quick video to help other in case. Installation is simple & easy. Takes about 10mins to do everything. If You want to buy them : Ebay ...
  12. VipAlexS

How to replace DRL Bulbs on GTI Mk7

Hi Guys, I was on my way to the gym when I received the 7500K Bulbs that came in. Decided to install them and make a quick video to help other in case. Installation is simple & easy. Takes about 10mins to do everything. Enjoy ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNmosHK5jo
  13. VipAlexS

Stock GTI Mk7 Dyno

Did someone run a stock GTI Mk7 North America on the Dyno before a tune? Saw this on YouTube, the person just ran the car on the Dyno to see the real stock output. Looks like 220HP 275 lb-ft torque! Pure Stock. Even some videos online you see the GTI Performance Pack and every driver is...
  14. VipAlexS

Show Us Your Intake!

Hello GTI Owners! Please post a picture, video, specs & price of your intake system. This should help all the new owners to make the right decision on their next intake. Cheers!