2. S

SOLD: JB4 Group2 with Bluetooth

Still available?
  3. S

WTB Golf R Englishtown Wheel (1)

Will look into it! Thank you!
  4. S

WTB Golf R Englishtown Wheel (1)

Hey all! I'm trying to find one(1) Englishtown in good condition (not bent/cracked) for sale. If anyone has one, please let me know! Thanks!
  5. S

WTB Helix Amp

I'm trying to find a Helix sound system amp that uses the spare tire woofer kit. If someone has one or knows where to find intermal components would be much appreciated. Thanks
  6. S

Under Boosting

Hey all! I've had my GTI for a year and a half. I've been modding it since day 3. My car is currently running FBO with Revo Stage 2 and Snow performance water meth kit. Car pulled really strong with boosts of 26psi with meth. A few weeks ago I noticed that my car was not hitting the usual...
  7. S

FS: XTA Coilovers (DAP version)

FS: Coilovers XTA (ST made by KW) with camber plates and damper adjustable. Installed these on Saturday for a car show and I will be removing them next Saturday. Includes four struts with springs, two camber plates, two front end links and adjusters (height and damper). SOLD!.
  8. S

FS: JB1

Hey guys. I'm selling my one month old jb1. Im going to install revo stage2. Great piggy back! It's still on the car, bur I will remove it during the week. Price: $350 shipped.
  9. S

FS: CTS Turbo Intake & Catless Downpipe (Brand new)

Hi guys, I have for sale brand new CTS Turbo Intake with SAI and catless downpipe. They have never been installed. I'm selling them because I am going to get a set of wheels instead. I was going to keep these until 16MY software from REVO is available, but I prefer a nice set of wheels at the...
  10. S

FS: CTS TURBO INTAKE (Brand new)

Hi, I ordered CTS Turbo intake, but I'm going to get the VWR instead. However, I can't cancel my order and it will be shipped soon. Cost was $400 + shipping including SAI. I'll sell it for $380 shipped. Remember, brand new. You can text me at 787-466-4343
  11. S

Bi-xenon retrofit discussion & research

Hi guys, I really want to open this for discussion and give some thoughts, research and possibly some trials. I recently bought a GTI w/o Lighting Package (bummer) because there were no GTI's with LP. I've been doing some research and lots of readings and apparently GTI's w/o LP cannot be...
  12. S

FS: Brand new CTS Turbo Catless Downpipe for Golf R

Hey guys! I have for sale a brand new never installed CTS Turbo Catless Downpipe for MK7 Golf R. I'm helping a friend selling this out. Price: $500 shipped to US 48 states. Will upload pics as soon as I have them! If there's some doubt about my lack of posts in this forum, you can go to...