GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Let's See Your Home Office

I changed jobs early this year and with the new company work from home is much more acceptable than my previous company. Also, with winter on the way I am thinking I should really setup a spot in my house I can work from on crappy days. As such I want to see some of your home office spaces so...
  2. A

Denver Area VCDS

I am wondering if there are any VCDS folks around the area that may be able to lend a cable or do some coding. I am getting the LED tails and want to get them coded up. May also look into a few other small tweaks.
  3. A

Oil Change Message

So I got my car last year in December, and as of today I am just over 4900 miles. The MFD has started to display a change oil in 30 days. I had a 1000 mile oil change offered by the dealer free. So what I am wondering is with a 10,000 oil change interval why am I getting this message? Is it...
  4. A

VMR 701

Does anyone have pics of their VW with the 701 rims from VMR?
  5. A

Our car is fairly smart

Just thought I would share this point of happiness in my morning, since it is pouring rain. I was drivign to work this morning rear window heater and seat heater on. Stopped to grab a coffee and was maybe in the shop about 5-6 minutes. When I started my car up again the seat heater and rear...
  6. A

EVAP System Leak

So I got a check engine light yesterday morning and dropped the car for service today. They called a little while ago and told me that they had to contact VWoA to report they discovered an EVAP system leak. VWoA is sending out a third party person to oversee the repair and to document it for...
  7. A

My GTi

I gave her a wash and quick wax last weekend and was very pleased with my results. Finally able to show her off. Even my fast is smiling about the results. He has been my co-pilot since my MKV purchase.
  8. A

New GTi paint scratches

So at delivery of my GTI from the dealer they pointed out a scratch on the rear of the driver side rear wheel well. They took it in to their shop and tried to polish it out. Success was mostly accomplished. In sunlight I can still see one small scratch, the bad news is now on the rear bumper...