GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

This VW GTI Roadster is the hottest Golf ever!

The sound at 2:33 out of the 500 hp V6 makes the vid worth watching.
  2. G

Golf 8 R vs. GTI Clubsport vs. GTI | 0-100 & 100-200 km/h Acceleration

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2022-volkswagen-golf-r-vs-gti-clubsport-vs-gti-autobahn-acceleration-battle-155314.html#
  3. G

VAS 5054 & D-Link Dub E100 Network Adapter Rental

For $30 rental fee, $160 deposit (refunded when returned) and $10 for shipping ($200 total), you will receive: keys to remove head unit, keys to remove display (slightly different types) VAS5054 with OKI chipset and D-Link Dub E100 Network Adapter. Rental period is for three weeks, so I expect...
  4. G

FS MIB1 Discover Pro + VAS 5054 & D-Link Rental

This is for someone whose MIB1 head unit has failed and wants to replace. MIB1 was used in Golf and Golf GTI, Jetta etc in 2015 in the US. The MIB1 is perfect functional and cosmetically. It is $75 shipped within the Continental United States. For $30 rental fee and $160 deposit (refunded...
  5. G

Infotainment Unit Draining Battery

Documenting this in case anyone has a mysterious intermittent dead battery and are unable to find cause. My battery would be completely drained and it was an intermittent problem. Battery would go days without a problem and then suddenly dead. After ruling out the obvious of a bad battery...
  6. G

Mobil 1 Rebate

Mobil 1 rebate program started on April 1st through September. $10 rebate for a 5 quart jug with limit of two. Walmart is not listed as participating retailer; however, they have not been listed in the past and I have never had a problem obtaining the rebate. Current rollback price is $22.88...
  7. G

Mobile 1 Rebate $12/5qts

Mobil 1 Rebate $12/5qts Mobil 1 rebate started on 4/1 thru 9/31, $12/5qts. Details and redemption is here https://apfco.com/Secured/R10130W/Info/Terms Wally World has rollback of $22.88 (started 4/4) on Mobil 1 European Formula so $10.88 for 5 quarts after rebate. Limit of 4 rebates per...
  8. G

Mobile 1 Rebate $12/5qts

Mobile 1 rebate started on 8/1 thru 10/31, $12/5qts. Mobil 1 0W40 has builder approval for VW 502 00 and VW 505 00 and per Exxon Mobile meets VW 503 01. Walmart is not listed as participating dealer; however, the only specifically mentioned as excluded was Amazon. Mobile 1 0W40 is $22.88 for...
  9. G

FS Fender MIB2 System Complete

SOLD Fender MIB2 Amplifier SOLD This is for someone who wants to upgrade their Fender 2015 MIB1 amplifier to the MIB2 amplifier. MIB2 amplifier that works with the MIB2 head unit which supports Carplay. The 2015 system uses the MIB1 system (5G0035456 vice MIB2 5Q0035456) which...
  10. G

Running Speaker Wire Through Doors, How are You Accomplishing?

How are you accomplishing on the MK7 platform or are you? I am in a planning stage of my Fender upgrade and am looking at running speaker wire through the doors. Looking at the door connector I am seeing drilling on the outside of body connector at top or bottom, keeping enough that...
  11. G

Making Golf Interior Quieter

Completed anti-resonance and sound absorption treatment of my GTI. Noted there is no carpet insulation from the front of the back seat on. No wonder there is so much noise when you put the seats down! The only absorption material was absorption pillow located in the rear quarter...
  12. G

Replacing Fender Speakers - Does Fender System Have Crossover?

Replacing Fender Speakers Contemplating replacing my factory Fender speakers with a set of Focal component speakers. Do I need to use the Focal crossover or does the Fender system use a crossover (high pass to tweeters and low pass to mains) coming out of the amp? The reason I suspect...
  13. G

Anyone Used SCOSCH SAVW-6 Speaker Mounting Brackets?

Thinking about replacing my speakers (Fender system) with Focal 6A1 speakers. Rather than cannabilize my existing mounting brackets like here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5601625-DIY-Speaker-Replacement-and-Dynamat-Install was looking for an off the shelf solution. Anyone...
  14. G

Bosch Icon OE Wiper Blades?

I purchased some new blades using the Bosch Icon OE blades as they were readily available. I had difficulty using the Bosch mounting hardware that came with the blades. Close, but not quite right. I ended up prying off my old hardware and installing on new blade. Anyone using the Bosche...
  15. G

FS OEM Battery Cover Insulator with Top Flap

OEM battery cover insulator with top flap for sale, part number 5Q0915411F. Original battery part number fitted with insulator is 5K0915105C. Some of the newer 2017 and 2018 do not have the top cover. I am selling as I purchased a larger insulated cover when I replaced my battery with...
  16. G

FS OEM Matsushita D2S Ballasts and Phillips 4300K Bulbs

SOLD OEM Matsushita D2S Ballasts and Phillips 4300K Bulbs SOLD Lexus OEM Matsushita D2S Ballasts and Phillips 4300K Bulbs. They are authentic Phillips 4300K 85122 Bulbs and Matsushita Ballasts. One of the ballasts has a cracked mounting eyelet. I used these with Ed’s BEC...
  17. G

Delete

Delete. Pardon the double post.
  18. G

Driving Modes Activation Document 5G0054809

SOLD. Thank you Vince! This is the software activation document required to add Driving Modes to your Golf. The software activation document provides the code/PIN that you provide to your dealer for them to activate the feature via ODIS. Hardware included is the switch and cabling that...
  19. G

Volkswagen VW MK7 Golf GTI Skid Plate, Support Brackets, Bolts

SOLD - Volkswagen VW MK7 Golf GTI Skid Plate, Support Brackets, Bolts New, skid plate part number 5Q0 825 902B and support brackets 5Q0 825 921 and 5Q0 825 922. These are OEM Volkswagen. Also provided are seven M8 X 30 Flange Hex Bolts. This is a complete kit, everything...