GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. miked617

SOLD FS: JB4 with Bluetooth connector $150

I recently went stage 3, so im selling a used JB4 with bluetooth connector. I ran it on map 2 so that's the map it will be shipped with. You'll need to download and pay for the JB4 app to change maps and view the gauges. This was installed on my 21 GTI, so confirm compatibility if you own a...
  2. miked617

FS: IS20 OEM Turbo $250

Selling the OEM IS20 turbo off my 2021 GTI. Selling because i upgraded to the APR DTR turbo. Turbo was removed at 26k miles. I ran a jb4 on map 2 for 10k miles. No shaft play. You'll need your own wastegate and Diverter Valve as i kept those for the APR upgrade. $25O picked up in the Boston...
  3. miked617

AFE Dry Filter & ECS DV Spacer

Installed an aftermarket intake so no longer need.... AFE dry air filter. Used for 8k. $40 ECS DV Spacer (Black) $20 (SOLD)
  4. miked617

Proclip angled vent mount with holder

SOLD!!! I just bought a p3 vent guage so i cant use this phone holder anymore. My phone is a Galaxy Note 9. But the holder width can be adjusted to fit multiple phones. You should check proclips website to see if your phone fits specifically in this holder. $50 shipped in the usa.
  5. miked617

Forge Motorsports Turbo Blanket

Selling a brand new, never installed, Forge Motorsports Turbo Blanket. $50 shipped in the USA.
  6. miked617

OEM VW Clubsport Center Caps

Selling OEM VW Clubsport Center Caps purchased from Cars245. I never got around to installing them and im going in a different direction now. They sell for around $20 each. Asking for $60 shipped in the us.
  7. miked617

BMS JB4 & Bluetooth Connect Kit

Selling used JB4 with Bluetooth connect kit. $400 shipped in the continental USA. It has all the necessary cables and connectors for a plug and play install. All you need to do is download the app and your on your way! Im only selling it because im switching to a true tune now that my...
  8. miked617

Clubsport Center Caps

I have 2 sets of clubsport center caps for sale. They dont fit my new wheels so im selling. Why do i have two you ask? I ordered one from cars245 and the other from eacca. I got inpatient not hearing from one of them, so i ordered from the other. Each set = $70 shipped.
  9. miked617

MAP Catted/Resonated Downpipe

Brand new, never installed. Just going in a different direction. Just want what I paid for it $525. Prefer to sell local (Boston/NE area) and will throw in the spacer I bought for free.
  10. miked617

Oil Drain Plug life

For those of us changing our oil with an extractor, how long do you think one can go without changing the drain plug? For example I have a little over 20k on my car. I had VW do the first change at 3k so that was the last time the plug was changed. I've done about 3 oil changes since then...
  11. miked617

Ryu destroys VW Polo

http://youtu.be/nk-g6ax-ByI wtf....