GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Fs: APR catback (Texas)

Trading off my 2019 GTI so I have these parts that need new homes. All parts have less than 10k. apr catback for 2018+: $600 prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees I am located here in west Texas 79765. Will to take a reasonable cash offer if someone picks
  2. M

Revo sps and eurodyne flash cable

All items sold
  3. M

VW roof rack and cargo box

Both oem parts, no issues with the box going 80mph. Located in 79765. Pick up only. Not separating $560
  4. M

CTS downpipe and intake

CTS intake Intake $250 has minor scratch due to rubbing Prices are OBO, will discount if purchased together
  5. M

Misfire codes, no compression on cylinder 1

I have ran into an issue with my wife's GTI and I am posting this current on going experience to help others. aside from the fuel suction pump recall the car has never been into the dealer for any major issue. Year:2015 Car engine mods: CTS intake CTS Turboback Revo Stage 2 ECU flashed for...
  6. M

Bolt on goodies Golf R/GTI

all items sold
  7. M

F/S: 2017 Golf R- Texas

sold
  8. M

MK7 specific car cover

i purchased this car cover through VW, it is MK7 specific, mirrors and fin. I figured I wont use it. BNIB ready to ship. I can take a pic if you would like. this car cover has the VW on the front, and clear taillight sections. asking $230 OBO. open to offers as well
  9. M

Revo stage 2, car doesnt seem to be running right

hey fellas, quick background to this post. over the weekend I did a few rolls with another mk7 my mods: revo stage 2 (CTS intake (hot box), catless turboback) dsg (not tuned) (I had 1 passenger) his mods: Neuspeed power module, oem intake mod (6MT) first run 3rd gear about...
  10. M

ESC/ASR off help-2016 GTI 6spd

hey guys need some help, im trying to turn off my buddies ASR/ESC. with the obdeleven, we've changed it to asr off/esc off and still getting the light on the dash. we've changed it on multiple settings and cannot fully disable it. so at WOT from first it is restricted, going into second gear not...
  11. M

different tunes-ecu/tcu

quick question, I recently got my mk7 R flashed (ecu/tcu) on eurodyne. My wife's mk7 gti is currently stage 2 revo with no tcu tune. is it possible to tune the gti with eurodyne tcu while on revo ecu software? im almost sure you can, just want some feeback thank you
  12. M

FS: Red Neuspeed intake non SAI

SOLD
  13. M

BNIB: Red neuspeed intake non SAI

no longer selling
  14. M

code P0087, cranks no start

i recently had the suction pump recall done last week. i was driving around town and my car gave a few sputters then died. it does crank, but not able to start. pulled a code P0087, cleared and tried to restart, and the same thing. i ended up getting the car towed to the local vw. hoping they...
  15. M

NEUSPEED RSe07 w/ Azenis RT-615 (socal)

sold
  16. M

Dsg shifter issue

Hey all, was at the drag strip. First run took off in sport mode, after run I went to put it in park and notice the shifter had like resistance. Any thoughts on what could be making it hard to shift? Thanks guys
  17. M

DV+ GFB

sold
  18. M

Spulen intake tube

$45 picked up $50 shipped via paypal. Used for 12k. Will post pics tomorrow. No clamps unfortunately http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Engine/Air-Intake/Spulen-MK7-GTI-Turbo-Inlet-Hose-SE-050.html
  19. M

FS: Neuspeed power module (socal)

FS: Neuspeed power module (socal) $260 shipped sold