GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

SOLD

Burger Motosports JB4 with Bluetooth module. $400 shipped to US lower 48 states. Came off my 2015 GTI, sold the car and now selling parts. This was a JB1 then upgraded to a JB4 when the JB4 was released. The original JB1 circuit board is included with purchase if you would like to swap it...
  2. Z

AC compressor wiring diagram help

2015 GTI SE Can anyone tell me what the wire colors are going into the AC compressor plug? Pin 1 and 2? Green/black and brown/black are the two wires. One of the wires broke off and I forgot to take a photo before I removed the plug for repair. Thank you! Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
  3. Z

$900 - 2016 Audi S4 Black Optic V-Spoke Wheels

$900obo, NO TIRES, WHEELS ONLY. 3 wheels 9.8/10, 1 wheel 9.5/10. No curb rash! Prefer local Dallas, TX pickup, willing to ship at buyers expense. To calculate shipping: 26lbs 19x19x8.5 inches per wheel + packaging from 75206. 19x8.5 et43, 5x112 with center bore 66.6. About 5000 miles. 1...
  4. Z

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thanks! A local guy was selling them off his 2016 S4. Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  5. Z

No spacers, just the specs of the wheel! Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  6. Z

Big update from me! 2016 S4 Black Optic Wheels 19x8.5 et43 Continental DW tires 235/35/R19 VWR Springs. Vynil wrap roof black. Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  7. Z

Changed out my cabin air filter. Just over 1 year and about 10,000 miles.
  8. Z

Can you provide more info on the jack point adapters? Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  9. Z

Did some more electrical work. I have a fair amount going on in this cubby now! All of it is 100% removeable, no splicing, and factory terminals are kept intact. Boost gauge electrical harness Boost hose Radar detector hardwire And the most in depth is the LED tail light harness which allows me...
  10. Z

I don't know much about Texas inspections. All I know is that the LED taillights do not have the surface area required for indicators and they do not have side lights. Someone being picky could flag them. Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  11. Z

Passed Texas state inspection with JB1 and LED taillights wired with yellow indicators. I was a little unsure if the taillights would make it through so this is good news! Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  12. Z

Cleaned and oiled my R600 filter. Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  13. Z

Thanks cool! Where did you get them from? Are there GTI ones? Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  14. Z

My euro switch just showed up!
  15. Z

ZKK007's Tee Shirt Designs - Offical Thread

ZKK007's Tee Shirt Designs - New Poll for New Designs! Welcome to the official thread for my tee shirt designs. WHY? I have designed a few tee shirts in the past for fundraising purposes. A few years had passed and I was looking for a MK7 tee shirt but I did not like the design of the few...
  16. Z

MK7 Tshirt

Hi all, I just wanted to share a t-shirt I made with you all. I couldn't find a design I liked, so I came up with this one and now you can have it too! I have two designs up: 1: Get it here: http://teespring.com/seven-shirt 2: Available in dark and light colors and also women's styles...