GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. delaynomore1

COBB OTS stage 2 vs CEL

Hello, I am not sure if anyone has asked this before (at least I couldn't find the info on the forum). I am planning on getting a CTS catted downpipe, and I know the CEL will appear; therefore, I will go stage 2. My preference is the COBB Access Port... but my question is, does COBB OTS stage...
  2. delaynomore1

Cayuga tracking MK7 GTI

Hello, I am just sharing a video clip from last weekend when i went to Cayuga track with my MK7 GTI. I was chasing my friend's E90 335xi for fun. We're both noobs, but it was still plenty of fun. My car is basically stock, but with lighter wheels, better tires, and borla catback...
  3. delaynomore1

Does anyone have Borla turbo-back exhaust system?

Does anyone have the Borla catback + any aftermarket catted/catless downpipe? I am curious to know what it sounds like to have 3" downpipe mated to 2.5" aftermarket catback on a MK7 GTI. Any sound clip/video would be appreciated.
  4. delaynomore1

My wife drove my GTI and this happened...

So here's what happened. My wife and I have our own cars (I drive the MK7 GTI DSG and she drives a MINI Cooper), but we trade cars whenever her car needs gas (coz I work close to a Costco gas station and filling up there saves us some bucks each tank). Yesterday was one of the days that we...
  5. delaynomore1

2015 MK7 GTI Autobahn - HID FOG LIGHT possible?

Hello everyone, I'm new to VW (coming from MB). Here is my first question: I've always been a fan of 3000k fogs, but since the MK7 GTI comes with LED fogs, I was wondering whether it is possible to modify it to HID? I have opened the cover behind the wheel and found that there is no "bulb" for...