GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RjRacing

Review: 034Motorsports Trailing Arm Upgrade

I wanted to do a quick review on an awesome product I recently purchased from 034Motorsports. At Wasterfest23 I got to talking with Stephan and a couple of the other guys from 034Motorsports about their products and they had shown me a product that I didn’t even know was available for our cars...
  2. RjRacing

Record IS38 Holder vs the World!

Enjoy! https://youtu.be/Flxu56MPpHc PS: I went back to IS38 two weeks ago to get that 10sec pass this Fall and also went back to my APR/JB4 stacked setup because Eurodyne/Maestro ran like complete and utter sh!t.
  3. RjRacing

Maestro Tuning, Tuners and more!

New tune.... who dis? Just switched to Maestro and wanted to start a new discussion focusing on everything Maestro related as its quite different from the normal ED tunes and discussions. Also, check out our new FB for more discussions.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/MK7MaestroTuning/
  4. RjRacing

Car Cruise to Waterfest 2017 out of PA

Waterfest 23 Cruise out of Pennsylvania Who... Anyone who wants to join! What... Meet and Cruise to Waterfest 2017 When... Saturday Morning on July 15th at 9:30am, leaving at 10:15am Where... King of Prussia at Corner Bakery Why... Because we cool like that :cool: This is a meet and cruise...
  5. RjRacing

IS38 GTI vs Hellcat + 16 Camaro SS + C6 Z06 + 540whp STI + E550

All filmed in Mexico tonight! Enjoy! https://youtu.be/TLQm_PwU0gE
  6. RjRacing

A new 1/4 mile world record for the IS38 turbo!!!

OFFICIALLY THE QUICKEST AND FASTEST UNMODIFIED IS38 TURBO IN THE WORLD!!!! Which also makes it the fastest stock turbo VW in the world, on any platform ��. I ran an 11.1@125.9mph with a best trap speed of the night at 126.85mph last night. The car ran great and the weather conditions were pretty...
  7. RjRacing

Any Pure White TSI/TDI Golf Owners Want to Swap Hatches?

Looking for a mint Pure White Golf TSI/TDI owner that wants to do a hatch swap! You get a mint GTI/R rear hatch with the larger/better looking spoiler that is tinted with 20% premium 3M. We will be swapping over your lights, panels, handle, wiring, etc... basically you will be keeping...
  8. RjRacing

Any Pure White TSI/TDI Golf Owners Want to Swap Hatches?

Looking for a mint Pure White Golf TSI/TDI owner that wants to do a hatch swap! You get a mint GTI/R rear hatch with the larger/better looking spoiler that is tinted with 20% premium 3M. We will be swapping over your lights, panels, handle, wiring, etc... basically you will be keeping...
  9. RjRacing

IS38 GTI Playing with a Focus RS & two 135's

Started about 4 cars lengths behind and I was slow as hell off the start... no prob though :p AHJX7i0phxQ ... "Damn son, we slow niggah!":D
  10. RjRacing

Camaro ZL1 1LE or Shelby GT350

For a track car, GT350R all day long because its better balanced and setup right out of the box to be a track monster. For a track car that will double as a street car, ZL1 all day long... because much more low end torque/usable powerband and GM's magnetic ride is AMAZING on the streets. I owned...
  11. RjRacing

IS38 GTI vs ZL1

Me vs bolt-on 13' ZL1 BigKleib34 was in he passenger seat of the ZL1: https://youtu.be/-uM3JDIHUZU From inside my car with the best commentating evaar! Lol: https://youtu.be/vUlSXflSvXM
  12. RjRacing

ClubSport S VAQ diff tune or control unit swap

So the ClubSport S GTI has been out for almost a year now and incase some of you aren't aware, it uses the same electronically controlled mechanical LSD as the Performance Package and Sport models come with. The only difference between the differentials is the tune in the ClubSport S model is...
  13. RjRacing

Any GTI ClubSport Front Splitter/Spoiler on the Market Yet?

I'm considering doing a CS front end swap before I have the car painted Nardo Grey, but does anyone know of any Splitters/Spoilers on the market for the CS front end yet? Thanks in advance!
  14. RjRacing

The Denso IKH24 Thread + Plug Gapping and Install Tips!

This topic has a lot of myths surrounding it and I wanted to make one post explaining the basics on the Denso IKH spark plugs for those who are interested along with some plug install and gapping tips. This is NOT a Denso vs RS7 plug post. If your car is stock (as in not-tuned), there is no...
  15. RjRacing

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Bringing this topic back from the dead. Had a little range session with some of my toys :)
  16. RjRacing

Golf R is 4WD, not AWD...

I have said and tried explaining this many times, but many have argued with me about this subject. Well, Car throttle just did a video on this and used the Golf R as a prime example of modern day 4WD systems. Unfortunately, its the car manufacturers and media that have really screwed this up...
  17. RjRacing

APR/JB4 "Stacked Tuning" Sets new IS38 MPH record!

Yesterday I went to Cecil Country Dragway for their last test-n-tune of the season to test out my latest stacked JB4/APR/Meth tuned IS38 setup. I was able to set a new trap speed world record for a stock MK7/MQB turbo as well as a fastest street tire (non-drag radial) FWD MK7 time to date. My...
  18. RjRacing

IS38 GTI vs LS7 Z28 & Built 408ci G8

Well, last week I posted the video of me taking out the nitrous breathing 6.4L Hemi Mopar and then a corn-fed FBO (and then some) coyote 5.0 blue oval.... well now it's the bow-ties/GMs turn :D. https://youtu.be/xP4bl9PtJrs Center lane (left lane on take #2) is a factory rated 505hp at the...
  19. RjRacing

SRT8 on Nitrous vs IS38 GTI

Me vs a 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8 w/ long-tube headers, test pipes, cat-back exhaust, intake, tune and 100 shot of nitrous. The car is known in the area as the "UberSpeed 300", because its de-badged and looks like your typical Uber Black car thats just really loud lol...
  20. RjRacing

IS38 GTI vs 5.0hhh E85 FBO

The 2015 Mustang 5.0 was fresh off the dyno just an hour before this run with a custom aggressive E85 tune, long tube headers, GT350 intake manifold, CAI, test pipes, full exhaust, skinnies up front/radials in the rear and built auto trans with 4c torque converter. The Mustang owner went to...