GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: JB4 with Data Cable

Sold my car, selling my JB4 with the data cable. Had it on my 2015 GTI Make me an offer. In my other post I put $400 o.b.o., not sure what they go for used.
  2. K

FS: JB4 with Data Cable

For Sale: Group 2 (GTI) JB4 and data cable. I've sold my 2015 GTI and want to sell the JB4. $400 o.b.o. I'll ship it of course, but not out of the USA. It's a PITA shipping to Canada.
  3. K

Whining Noise from Engine Bay

My engine is making a whining noise almost like a supercharger. Directly related to engine RPM and not engine load. My dealership has told me it is nothing three different times. I haven't taken the serpentine belt off yet to see if it is the A/C or the Alt. but if any of you guys have any...
  4. K

Spark Plug "wires"

The spark plug "wires" will not come out of the holes. Only cylinder number one came out and only with A LOT of force. Any ideas? The coils popped off the wires after pulling a lot when trying to remove fro the engine. Am I dumb?
  5. K

Clutch alignment tool

Does anyone know where I can get the correct alignment tool for a GTI? I am putting together the TTRS pressure plate with a new disk. Doesn't anyone sell a cheap plastic alignment tool for ours cars?
  6. K

GTI Trunk Festoon Bulb

Anybody know what size the festoon bulb in the trunk is? 36mm? 42mm? Will the computer throw a fault for an interior bulb out if I switch it to LED?