GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Burger Motorsport JB1 with Data Cable

PRICE: SOLD Upgrading cars today, so the GTI is going to the wife. She could take or leave the extra power, so I no longer need my JB1. The unit works great and has never given me any trouble. Boost safety on Map 1 has been increase to 5.0, but can easily be changed back to 4.8 (just...
  2. P

Downshifting with the shift lever on a DSG

I tried to play around with manual mode for the first time today and noticed something odd with my gearshift lever when in manual mode. With the gearshift lever all the way down, I pushed it over to the right to enter manual mode. At this point, the paddle shifters work as you'd expect...
  3. P

What is this thing?

Earlier this morning I swapped out my stock headlights for some Helix headlights from OPD. After I got both new headlights installed, I noticed a piece of plastic sticking out from behind the driver's side headlight assembly. Thinking I had missed a piece of protective film and/or plastic, I...
  4. P

Let's talk jacking points and jack stands...again

I'll preface this by saying that there are a ton of threads about this topic both here and on VWVortex, all of which made for some great reading last night. Unfortunately, none of these led me to an answer that I'm comfortable proceeding with. That being said, I want to maybe frame the...
  5. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Apparently I have deeply offended my GTI in some way. In fact, I think my new GTI hates me. I noticed the day after I picked the car up that my GTI badge on the driver's side was crooked and the tow hook cover on the front bumper kept popping out slightly. No big deal, took it to the dealer...
  6. P

Some cosmetic questions about my new 2016 GTI

I'm almost a week into owning my 2016 GTI and I've run across a few cosmetic issues that I've got some questions about. They are kind of nit-picky and minor maybe, but I'm curious to get some thoughts on the best way to handle them and if anyone else has seen these before. 1.) At least one...