GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Golf blueprint artwork not a group buy but ideally we'd need a few to say yes

I'm not sure if any of you guys have come across these before, I hadn't until the other night but they do fantastic blueprint style artwork from lazer etched aluminum. http://www.blackartgraphics.com/ They are A3 or A2 in size, each one can be customised to match your car with your VIN...
  2. B

Climate Screen

Just incase anyone was thinking of specifying the climate windscreen, there isn't much information about it but I took a few photos of the heating side of it in action. So we all know this view, especially in the past couple of days in the uk. So to switch the screen on just press the menu...
  3. B

No keyless option for UK three door GTI&GTD's

Just incase someone is looking to order or has a three door on order VW have pulled the keyless from the three door GTI&GTD's. Before BW22 2015 this was a paid option, then it was included as standard and now it's not available at all. It's still included for 5 door cars. This was noted on -...
  4. B

Soundaktor and post bw22

I've heard that adjusting the Soundaktor volume can now be adjusted via the infotainment screen. Can anyone with a post bw22 car confirm this?
  5. B

Bungleaio's GTI

I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and get a journal up on here too. I have finally been able to order my GTI, since signing up here almost a year ago I've been gathering information about the cars and what I would like out of the car. I've been out of the performance car side of things...
  6. B

OEM Sill protectors

I'm still working on my spec and I've come across these sill protectors on the configurator They are listed at £115 but this is obviously the negotiation start point but they are only vinyl. Has anyone got them fitted to their car or seen them before? Its possible to get them from other...
  7. B

Golf GTI or Leon Cupra 280

I thought I was all set on ordering a new GTI but I called in to a Seat dealer today and had a look at the Leon Cupra 280 and I'm a bit torn now. The Cupra is effectively the same and offers the same diff, dcc, dsg, more power and is cheaper. However the golf feels higher quality offers a few...
  8. B

Any UK vendors on here

There's looks to be lots of great stuff on here but it's all on the wrong side of the pond, is there anything available over here?
  9. B

How much deposit? - UK

I'm not far off from being in a position to order my car but I'm wondering how much do UK dealers ask for a deposit? I'm looking at a factory order on PCP, I mean the amount you need to put down to get the dealer to make the order. Not the amount you leave when you actually get the car.
  10. B

Number plate bracket on UK cars

Is the number plate bracket on the front of UK cars necessary? I've got a personal plate thats less digits than the current format so rather than have a lot of white space I'd like to put a (perfectly legal) short plate on. I know cars in the US don't always have a plate on the front but does...
  11. B

Golf GTI brochure

Has anyone been able to get a brochure for the Golf GTI? I've ordered a couple of times from the VW website but I still haven't got one. I'm not at the stage where I'm ready to order so I don't want to waste dealers time.
  12. B

What option is this car missing

I'm still at the early stages of researching my next car and I'm looking at the different options that are available. Can anyone tell me what this car is missing as there is a blank button between the start stop and the auto park buttons? Cheers