GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Golf blueprint artwork not a group buy but ideally we'd need a few to say yes

I'm not sure if any of you guys have come across these before, I hadn't until the other night but they do fantastic blueprint style artwork from lazer etched aluminum. http://www.blackartgraphics.com/ They are A3 or A2 in size, each one can be customised to match your car with your VIN...
  2. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It's not listed as an option on the configurator on the irish VW site, you've done well to get it!
  3. B

We didn't get a colour choice in the UK either. It looks great!
  4. B

Climate Screen

Just incase anyone was thinking of specifying the climate windscreen, there isn't much information about it but I took a few photos of the heating side of it in action. So we all know this view, especially in the past couple of days in the uk. So to switch the screen on just press the menu...
  5. B

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

This is a genuine question but why do you feel the need to drive around with that in the trunk? Is it for protection? I only ask as we obviously can't buy anything like that on this side of the pond.
  6. B

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

He probably got shot.
  7. B

DAILY WRIST CHECK

It's a large planet ocean.
  8. B

DAILY WRIST CHECK

I've been wearing an apple watch for months now, I love it. My Mondaine and Omega live in the box now.
  9. B

No keyless option for UK three door GTI&GTD's

Just incase someone is looking to order or has a three door on order VW have pulled the keyless from the three door GTI&GTD's. Before BW22 2015 this was a paid option, then it was included as standard and now it's not available at all. It's still included for 5 door cars. This was noted on -...
  10. B

When you're buying your own presents it doesn't count.
  11. B

What did I do? I saw it for the first time!!! Picking it up next thursday, I'm going to struggle to get any sleep before then.
  12. B

Nice to see fuel prices dropping....

You guys have it so good over there. Admittedly it's lower octane for you but we are paying $7.48 for a us gallon of 95. At it's peak I have paid $8.35, that hurt. If I lived over there I would have the biggest V8 possible :D
  13. B

Soundaktor and post bw22

I've heard that adjusting the Soundaktor volume can now be adjusted via the infotainment screen. Can anyone with a post bw22 car confirm this?
  14. B

That's a lot better idea :o
  15. B

Thanks Tanstair. The audio input plug is below that? Seems like a rubbish design to me. I've never used the audio in on any of my cars so I very much doubt I will use it in the golf either :)
  16. B

Forgive me as I don't have my car yet and I've only been on a short test drive but I'm really disappointed to see there are exposed screws in the centre console. Is it possible to get an insert for this area?
  17. B

That will be on air ride suspension, there's no way you could drive around like that, it will rise up to be driven. Personally I've had these delivered ready for my GTI, I just need VW to do the same with the car now
  18. B

My illustration of the mk8 gti

Looks good but more like a polo in my eyes.
  19. B

Bungleaio's GTI

I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and get a journal up on here too. I have finally been able to order my GTI, since signing up here almost a year ago I've been gathering information about the cars and what I would like out of the car. I've been out of the performance car side of things...
  20. B

I told vw to build me a mk7 :D Three door GTI DSG Deep black pearl paint Austin Wheels Black Vienna Leather GTI Performance Pack Parking pack (Park assist & rear view camera) Tech pack (Discover Pro nav & Dynaudio soundpack) Dynamic Chassis Control Climate windscreen Advanced telephone...