GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. parapraxis24

Oil change tools

Everything you need to easily change the oil on a mk7 minus the oil and filter. Schwaben locking funnel, t-handle drain plug tool, and 32mm oil filter socket (I think? I don’t remember the size but it definitely is the correct one, used it twice). Also included is 3 OEM drain plugs with...
  2. parapraxis24

Pro Clip iPhone cradle mount and base

Selling both the mk7 specific dash mount and cradle plus hardware and panel gap tool. The cradle is for an iPhone 12mini but it fit my 13 pro with Apple silicon case as well. The cradle is all the way open for that and is a bit tight but fits fine. Likely for 14-15 pro with thin cases as well...
  3. parapraxis24

Rear Low Pro Headrests Leather & Red Stitching

Traded in my GTI so clearing out some parts left over. European rear outboard headrests in leather with red stitching. I'm not sure what these go for today so I'll start at $300 $225 shipping included, but if I'm over, please let me know. Thanks!
  4. parapraxis24

SOLD: Bridgestone Blizzak WS90s 17x7 mounted

Traded in my GTI so need to clear out some storage space. Tires are Blizzak WS90s 205/50/17 on 17x7 et43 Tiguan wheels. Wheels are.....acceptable. No cracks or bends, but as a winter set who cares that they're curbed to hell? Tires have 1000 miles on them, and all show 11/32nds or better tread...
  5. parapraxis24

OEM MK7.5 Muffler Axle Back

Seeing if there is any interest in this one. I swapped in my TCR muffler so I have the factory one just hanging out. Otherwise I'll just take it to the dump but I've seen a few of them sell before so figured I'd give it a shot. Has about 8000 miles on it and the tips, at least the part you'd...
  6. parapraxis24

FS: OEM 18x7.5 Dallas Wheels & Pirelli Tires (SOLD)

OEM Dallas wheels off my 2018 Autobahn. 18x7.5 et49 tires are the factory Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season with about 8100 miles on them. OEM Centercaps are not included, I reused them on my Neuspeed wheels. I can throw in the RS center caps if you want, but they're bigger and may not fit (I...
  7. parapraxis24

European friends, need your help

My used GTI came from a state that requires front plates, so my bumper is drilled already for a front plate. My state doesn’t require a front plate so to make the best of it I’m going to mount a European plate in its place. I have the European oem plate bracket already, the black thing that...