GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VMRWheels1

VMR | WHEELS' BIGGEST SALE EVER - Black Friday x Cyber Monday 2015

THANK YOU! We would like to thank everyone that participated in our Black Friday X Cyber Monday 2015 event. Some really special cars got hooked up with wheels during our Black Friday X Cyber Monday 2015 special and we’re excited to see photos! If you have any questions, would like to submit...
  2. VMRWheels1

*PRE-ORDER YOUR VMR | V703! LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE!*

GREAT NEWS! 18" V703 are FINALLY HERE! For those who have expressed interest in the V703s, they're in stock and ready to go! :D Available sizes are: V703 18x8.5 ET45 5x112 57.1 Gunmetal V703 18x8.5 ET45 5x112 57.1 Super Silver Key Features: -Aggressive...
  3. VMRWheels1

POWDER COAT VMR | WHEELS V710 FLASH SALE!!!

Delete This set sold, please delete thread!
  4. VMRWheels1

Apply for the VMR | Race Sponsorship Program!!

Mods please delete, thank you.
  5. VMRWheels1

Though I share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

Nice! I've seen a couple of them on the road. I had one with Holden badges blow past me on the freeway one day. It sounded amazing! I fell in love that day.:p
  6. VMRWheels1

VMR | Wheels - TRACK READY - FLOW FORMED - V710 !!!

Introducing a familar face to our wheel line up, but now in a new Track Ready form, the V710FF We’ve taken our classic V710 mesh design and applied our innovative flow formed construction to create one of our most attractive releases yet – the Flow Formed V710. The VMR Wheels Flow Formed...
  7. VMRWheels1

VMR | Wheels – TRACK READY – FLOW FORMED - V710 !!!

Introducing a familar face to our wheel line up, but now in a new Track Ready form, the V710FF We’ve taken our classic V710 mesh design and applied our innovative flow formed construction to create one of our most attractive releases yet – the Flow Formed V710. The VMR Wheels Flow Formed...
  8. VMRWheels1

***FLASH SALE!!! SINGLE SET VMR V708 Custom Powder Coated Sparkle Silver! HUGE DISCOU

VMR | Wheels – V708 Flash Sale! This order was cancelled just before being shipped. No wait time, these have already been powder coated and are ready to go. This price is only valid for this single set while available, contact us today if interested! (4) V708 19x8.5 ET45 5x112 57.1 custom...
  9. VMRWheels1

VMR | Wheels will be at Fastivus! Come say Hello!

VMR | Wheels is proud to be a sponsor of this years Fastivus event! We'll have a booth this year with our wheel lineup on display, including the NEW FLOW FORMED V710! Come out to the one of the best VW events out there and say hello!
  10. VMRWheels1

VMR | Wheels - V701 - Straight Spoke Concave

VMR | Wheels – V701 - Back in stock! The VMR Wheels V701 is a 10 straight-spoke design with a deep concave face. We have received a restock of the infamous V701's in all three finishes; Hyper Silver, Gunmetal, and Matte Black. Gunmetal Hyper Silver Matte Black For more information...
  11. VMRWheels1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

^ sick! How's it feel with the new intake?
  12. VMRWheels1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

oh man, glad you're okay!:eek:
  13. VMRWheels1

New Civic Type R

The midwing is pretty cool. Like a semi-throwback to the older hatch's.
  14. VMRWheels1

Kingsman

Was pretty interested when I saw the trailer, might have to check it out now.
  15. VMRWheels1

Sports Brand

Nike will always be top for me. But Adidas has been making a good run for the money as of late.
  16. VMRWheels1

White

Don't forget Silver!
  17. VMRWheels1

Ryu destroys VW Polo

+1:confused: