GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

SOLD

Sold (offsite)
  2. D

Leaking door seal?

Hey all, 2019 Golf R. I've noticed that after heavy rain or washing my car, there is water pooled up in the circled area of the back passenger door. It appears water is getting between the rubber seal on the door and the rubber seal on the car but I cannot find a cause. Both seals are in...
  3. D

New Sun Visor won't extend

Hey all, So I had to replace my driver side sun visor and opted to get an OEM without the airbag sticker on it. Part # 5G0857551AJ3H8 But it won't extend like a normal sun visor. Are there part number variations for the sun visor that does/doesn't have the ability to extend?
  4. D

SOLD

SOLD
  5. D

Sold

Sold
  6. D

Oops

Nothing to see here.....
  7. D

SOLD: Vektor Technik Mk7 Display, Free Shipping

Selling my Vektor Technik display since I now have an AccesPort for my tunes. It works great and looks very OEM. Nearly everyone who has been in my car thought it was a factory option. Updated to the most recent firmware. SOLD
  8. D

SOLD: Vektor Technik Mk7 Display, Free Shipping

Selling my Vektor Technik display since I now have an AccesPort for my tunes. It works great and looks very OEM. Nearly everyone who has been in my car thought it was a factory option. Updated to the most recent firmware. SOLD
  9. D

Engine Oil Temp vs. Oil Temp

So I just got finished installing my new VADpro MFD38 display and it has been working great. Except I noticed the Oil Temp it was reporting was higher than the temp reported by both my AccessPort and the VW MFI. Looking around through the AccessPort, I noticed there are two different...
  10. D

SOLD: Raceseng Alcantara Stratose Blue Shift Knob, w/adapter

Selling my gently used Raceseng Stratose Shift Knob. Blue Translucent finish with Alcantara material. Includes the VW DSG/Audi S-Tronic adapter for install. SOLD
  11. D

FS: Raceseng Alcantara Stratose Blue Shift Knob, w/adapter

Selling my gently used Raceseng Stratose Shift Knob. Blue Translucent finish with Alcantara material. Includes the VW DSG/Audi S-Tronic adapter for install. SOLD
  12. D

What mounts, inserts, bushings, etc are left for me to do?

2019 Golf R. I'm running BFI engine and tranny mounts, Hybrid Flex dogbone w/APR pendulum arm, HR 25mm RSB, Strut tower brace, tunnel brace, rear hatch brace. I have a front subframe brace (Racingline) and rear subframe inserts (ECS poly) on the way. What other braces, inserts, replacements...
  13. D

FS: Brand New DSC Sport Controller

Purchased this directly from DSC Sport brand new but decided not going to use it. Mainly because I don't use the car sporty enough to benefit and want to put the money into another area. Sold
  14. D

Golf R vs. GTI seats

I am ordering new leather upholstery for my 2019 Golf R. However, the site I am using only has either the Standard Golf 2019 or the GTI 2019 models available to order from. Are the 2019 GTI seats the same size/shape as the 2019 Golf R for the purpose of reupholstery?
  15. D

Touch panel Climatronic retrofit

Now that I have the 9.2" Discover touch screen in my MK7.5 Golf R, I have been eying the Touch panel Climatronic retrofit. However, I wanted to do a genuine VW retrofit with the Tiguan panel (which seems possible from a few random posts I've seen elsewhere). Is this possible? Or is there at...
  16. D

Haldex pump replacement

Is there a preferred/best revision for the Haldex pump to get when replacing the stock one?
  17. D

"Proper" 60-130mph technique

So I've been testing out my EQT Vortex tune, doing 1/4 mile pulls. Decided to also go out to 130mph to see my time. But from reading around and comparing to others, it seems most people do their 60-130mph times by starting their pull around 40-45mph in 3rd gear than doing WOT. So my time was a...
  18. D

SOLD: Unitronic MK7 Charge Pipe Kit, Free Shipping

Selling my Unitronic Charge Pipe kit. Used for about 5k miles. Fits both MK7 and MK7.5 (my car is an MK7.5 Golf R). SOLD
  19. D

SOLD: RacingLine Billet Washer Reservoir Cap, Free Shipping

Switched to a reservoir delete/relocation, so no longer need. Sold