GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Right Rear speakers dead.

Hi i have a 2012 Golf Mk7 with a speaker problem. My right rear door is dead, i can hear a low buzz from the speakers but no sound. I used the right rear to tap into with my sub woofer install (from behind the HU) and i have no problem with the subwoofer working. So it seems to be ok from the HU...
  2. L

SRS tec rear wing addon - Norway

I have a SRS tec rear wing addon for sale. For cars without side panels. In Trondheim - Norway 1400 NOK 170 usd Just been out of the box for 15 min http://srs-tec.de/cars/VW/Golf-VII/Roof-Spoiler-Addon-GT-VW-Golf-VII::379.html https://m.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=89599812&fks=89599812
  3. L

Software update issues Disco pro

Hi, i have issues with updating the software in my 2012 mk7. Today i ave this version. I downloaded the 21gb full europe map update and extracted them with 7z to a memorycard. When i press 'update software' i only get: Followed by: What am i doing wrong?
  4. L

What is your occupation?

Marine engineer. Until January i worked onboard a Pipe laying constrution vessel i Brazil, now working onboard a semisub. rig in the north sea. Must admit that i miss working on ships. But cant complaint, not to bad here either ;)
  5. L

which watch do you wear?

Got a Seiko Sportura Perpentual I have steel, brown leather and fabric bracelet i switch between. Edit: And its Kinetic :)
  6. L

New Civic Type R

If i was to (could afford) choose from those i think the Audi and Golf would be my last pick. The Focus would ve my choice just infront of the Civic (4wd is nice in snowy Norway) But most realistic and in consideration is a Leon Cupra 280. But for looks, i choose the Civic. It looks 100% faster...
  7. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got my summerwheels on!
  8. L

If you win the lotto, what cars would you get?

You guys are a bunch of adults :P Id buy a Countach, a Zonda R, a A Civic type R and alot of other cars with powerful engines and huge wings! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. L

Mounted mud flaps yesterday, hopefully i can reduce from cleaning my car 3 times a week to 1-2 times :P
  10. L

Nürburgring

Anybody knows any laptimes for the Golf on the ring? The Seat Leon Cupra did it in 7:58! Making it the first fwd under 8mins. Seat has also given a sub8 pacage for the Cupra, with racing seats and 370mm brakes! Would like to se how fast the Golf GTI or R could do it. (Now the Renaultsport...
  11. L

Gave it a wash and fitted winter tyres.
  12. L

Honest opinion. 2015 R or 2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V?

Hands down, the CTS-V. The Golf R is still just a Golf.
  13. L

Air suspension and DCC

Was testing a buddys A8L yesterday, it had air suspension that lifted and lowered together with the driving mode. I know how normal aftermarket airsystems work, but is it possible to make them work with the DCC?
  14. L

Show us your MK7

Maybe we could have a general picture thread? If this forum is going to have 'official color' threads for every color its gonna be alot of threads :P Here are some pics of my Pacific Azul Golf i took today :)
  15. L

Styling for non R/GTI MK7

Tougth we could have a thread about exterior styling for us with 'normal' cars. Ill start with the genuine VW kit, im not 100% sure if i like the front lip, but the rest i like alot! Esp. the center exhaust :D
  16. L

Steering collum rust

Took a peek under the driverside dash looking for the obd plug and discovered this: I recommend everybody to take a look, even if this is just surface corrotion i think this is not acceptable. Starting to get annoyed about all the little faults on this car.
  17. L

Chrome bubbling

Anybody else have this problem? Bad picture but you can see that something is happening behind the chrome. This is the chrome strip on the front bumper. Ill talk to VW and ask if they will take this on the warranty. No stone chips or anything in that area so this is a production fail...
  18. L

Mk7's in the Nordic countries!

Any mk7 owners here from te Nordics? (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland) Liland
  19. L

Your previous rides......Share it !!

1986 - Volvo 240 2.3 Carb, 5 sp 1999 - Volvo V70 2.5tdi auto 1989 - Mercedes 230 CE 2001 - Volvo C70 2,0T 5 spd And i miss them all :(
  20. L

8.5x19 ET35 on R line lowered Golf

Hello! New guy here (to both this forum and VW) Just bougth my first "new" car, a Highline 1.4tsi 140 dsg. Havent picked it up yet but allredy looking for new wheels :cool: Has got my eyes on some Kleemann DS-5 LFE i like (used but dirt cheap, 500$), but will they fit? They are 8.5x19 et35...