GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stonefish74

KEYLESS?

Hey Guys... I've currently got a GTD but am considering jumping into a Clubsport... Other than being depressed just how much a MKVII depreciates kinda wondering where has Keyless gone, love the function in my present car?
  2. Stonefish74

3dr GTD DSG in Tungsten Silver

Walking to my car this morning and I noticed the bumper is scuffed... Think it must of happen at the tyre shop, as I certainly haven't done it! My wheels have big chips and scratched on them also, not the usual kerbin' type damage... just though I'd share like to keep a track of all things GTD.
  3. Stonefish74

Can't even change a wheel!

Has anybody ever had dramas getting the wheels off there GTD's... Took the bolts out and I'm risking pulling the car off the jack!!!
  4. Stonefish74

Golf R Estate

Discuss!
  5. Stonefish74

Album Art Headache!

I know this has been covered before... but annoyingly some covers were missing and i deleted the lot to start again! I have a Discovery Pro and iTunes... how do I get the album art to display!:confused:
  6. Stonefish74

Mode Test 2 Results Mode: Sport A/C: on set at 18c Fuel type: BP Ultimate Diesel Price: £65.21 @ 1.449 £/l Start date: 20/08/14 Finish date: 30/08/14 Total miles: 363 mi Average mph: 22 mph Hours run: 16:45 h Average mpg: 38.8 mpg Well Sport mode certainly got me in my car a lot more often...
  7. Stonefish74

Over a month I have endured the Eco mode in the name of stubbornness! This afternoon however I finally got to hear the eagerly awaited ping followed by a demand over the infotainment screen that the GTD was thirsty and wanted me to take it for a refill asap! Why so excited about pumping in...
  8. Stonefish74

General GTD'ness I’ve been getting some good use out of the GTD lately as my work has been taking me to York. The A65 and A59 are pretty fun guess that’s why they picked them for the opening stage el tour de france! If you've got to get across the country it's a nice drive... especially in...
  9. Stonefish74

Taking Car UK to Europe

Depends mine's got Discover Pro and Adaptive Lights? Press: CAR - Setup - Lights - Then change LH Traffic to RH Traffic! :D
  10. Stonefish74

Wined and Dined! I broke the 1000 mile mark yesterday so will officially be changing my driving style to my more aggressive foot down method. I'm not entity sure what looser means when others have made the comment but the GTD does feel that way as the miles have ticked off! Giving it big licks...
  11. Stonefish74

Enjoying the Sun! I had a stroll along the beach.. came back to this!!! #teamtungsten :D
  12. Stonefish74

Red Calipers! I was born in Bury… Lived in Radcliffe and Prestwich before moving to Lancaster! I’ve only got in it once in the dark of night and didn't actually get out of the car to look at them! I was too busy admiring the ambient stuff!! I’ve got the lights on Auto so could really do with...
  13. Stonefish74

Airbag indicator always on?

Air Bag switch... UK! Seems I was giving out bum instructions... yet another difference between UK/Euro and Stateside models! Here's what we have...
  14. Stonefish74

Clean Again! Took the GTD to my mates garage to wash off the bugs!!!
  15. Stonefish74

Road Trip! I've had my first proper drive in the GTD clocking up a 300 mile trip over the last couple of days, taking a mix of A roads and motorways which left me so tempted to boot it, but I keep thinking 600 - 1000 miles before I start dropping gears to getting the revs going! I feel a lot...
  16. Stonefish74

Press me! You’re not wrong Chris43, worth every penny! The GTD’s night ambience is pretty amazing! Sadly my iPhone camera can’t capture it! Love the white lighting, and the way the headlights swing around corners… Things just keep getting better and better! :D
  17. Stonefish74

I retort! Some mixed opinions over the Mud Flaps!!! I like the Mud Flaps! Think they’re both practical and look good joining the grey plastic side skirt making it sportier in my opinion, each to their own I guess! Think this thread has made it sound like 'Keyless' is a hassle… far from...
  18. Stonefish74

Enjoying every minute! Thanks Mac… Yes really enjoying although I'm still running it in. Think I’ll start putting my foot down and increase the enjoyment at around 600 miles… got a decent trip next week so that should get me into the sweet spot! I can do nothing but recommend Tungsten Silver...