GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Online store to get OEM replacement brake pads

Hi, Recently a yellow light came up on my non-pp '15 Golf GTI dashboard. It is time to replace disc brake pads. Here in Brazil VW is charging 500USD for the OEM brake pads. :mad: Does anybody know an online store where I could buy the OEM replacement pads (with sensors)? Thanks in advance...
  2. N

part number for GTI 2016 Clubsport seats

Gimme Gimme part number for this seats please!!! http://www.car.blog.br/2015/05/vw-golf-gti-2016-clubsport-fotos.html (it's in brazilian portuguese, just navigate until the pic of the front seats)
  3. N

CADIZ 19 inch on a GTI

I'm wondering, why the tires doesn't lineup with the outside part of the wheels? Is it bad tire choice? (CADIZ Replicas 19 inch / standard suspension/coils), not my car, but I like those wheels.
  4. N

Golf Wolfsburg Edition

Check this out: http://www.autonewsworldwide.com/news.php?id=711 I want those front seats!! Part number??????
  5. N

Installing blue needles

Hi, I'm considering installing blue needles on my instrument cluster. Does anybody have instructions about how to remove/replace it? Link to needles...
  6. N

VW Erwin Car information

Hi, Went to Erwin VW website, got a temporary membership and entered GTI's VIN (the version they sell in Brazil). Got some curious information, Check it out: Basic data Make. V . VIN. 3VWHE6AU2FM036722 . Year of manufacture. 2015 . Description. Golf 2.0 GTIBM 162TSI D6F . Sales type. AU19XY...
  7. N

Cable routing from engine to cabin

Hi, I'm going to retrofit the OEM Bixenon Headlights. I plan to do it in three steps: 1- Route cable harness from left headlight to right headlight to inside the vehicle 2- Replace halogen for bixenon headlights 3- Code it. Right now I did not figure out how to route the cable from the engine...
  8. N

Cadiz Wheels on non-R car

Does anybody have a shot of 19 inches CADIZ wheels on a non-R car? Thanks
  9. N

Need a '14 German GTI VIN number

Hi, Went to the dealer with part number's I've got from ETKA to buy a GTI front bumper to retrofit into my Highline TSI. Unfortunately they couldn't find the parts, and asked for a GTI VIN number in order to help them find the parts and get quote. Could anybody please share a '14 German GTI...
  10. N

Golf R Touch: The car of tomorrow

Check this out! http://www.cnet.com/videos/vw-shows-the-car-of-tomorrow-with-golf-r-touch/
  11. N

ACC Retrofit: what radar to buy?

Hi, I intend to retrofit ACC (adaptative cruise control). I'm taking note of parts to buy, however I don't know what's the best/right radar to buy. According to ETKA, VW sells two types of radar, even for the 2015 mk7. Here's a diagram with both models...
  12. N

WTB: Golf mk7 OEM genuine bi-xenon headlights

Hi, Prefer Golf R's, then standard, then GTI. Thanks. Regards, Valentino
  13. N

home-link / button to open garage door

Hi, Both me and wife are in need of a home-link button on our golf mk7's.. Are there any OEM factory solution? Or maybe a DIY solution? Like using an unused button on the dash for that (like a button and a place to get 12v from...) Thanks, Valentino
  14. N

Persist "ASR off" configuration

Is there a way to persist "ASR off" configuration?
  15. N

dim display after 10 secs

I've enabled the option "Dim display after 10 sec" on the Composition Media. If I park, restart the vehicle, it loses the configuration. Other configuration seems to persist except that one. Any ideas? (I really love this option) PS: 2013 Golf TSI Highline 1.4L petrol
  16. N

EPC and motor yellow lights

A week ago I was cruising at 60km/h when suddenly the car lost like 50% of it's power. Immediately two yellow lights came up (one that reads "EPC" and another one (see pic). I've noticed a very strong smell (like "paint") and noticed a gray smoke coming from the exhaust. I've restarted the car...
  17. N

MDI-lightning cable doesn't work

Bought two MDI-lightning (white collar) cable from this guy... http://www.ebay.com/itm/161245712035?item=161245712035&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OU:US:3160&vxp=mtr ... It reads: 5N9 935 554 G, then 4913 VVL - VW AG Attached to my IPhone 5 (fully updated) on a 2013 Golf TSI with...
  18. N

Discover media -> Discover Pro

I'd like to propose to one seller to swap my Discover Media/cd unit for his Discover Pro/dvd unit + cash. So in one car (mine), it gets upgraded to Discover Pro, and the other one downgraded to Discover Media. Does anybody know how it goes? Simply swap or additional coding necessary? Thanks
  19. N

Three questions about VCDS (ross tech)

Hi, I'm considering buying the VCDS from ross tech. Read a lot about it, but still got a few questions, maybe someone can help me out: 1- Suppose I want to activate some functionality that I don't know the code (eg: Lane assist). Can I figure out the code by connecting the VCDS to a car that...
  20. N

VW OEM parts with worldwide shipping?

Hi, Does anybody knows a website with full VW OEM parts which ships worldwide? I live in Brazil and there's a guy here who can get all the cool OEM parts, but he's making a business from it and doesn't want to reveal. He says he buys from Mexico.. (Intend to buy parts to mk6 jetta and mk7...