GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. iHayoona

Good detailer in bahrain

Hey guys, I'd like to wax my car and get it really shiny, I could learn to do it myself but our garage doesn't really help, so I'm looking around for a good place in bahrain, if any of you had any work done you're impressed with, can you give me a few names? Thanks
  2. iHayoona

Deep scratch

The other day, I was reversing out of a tight park and the area above the right rear wheel skid against a pole in the parking lot, I touched it and it seemed a teeny bit deep, so I believe it scratched off a bit of the paint, anybody got an idea on how to deal with this? Sorry for the bad...
  3. iHayoona

Navigation mount

Hey guys, I have this old garmin nav and the only mount I have for it is that rubber thing you stick on windows, can you guys recommend a nice mount for the dash?
  4. iHayoona

Seems like this cubby hole found it's purpose

I keep exploring stuff in my car, including space to store stuff and the size gave me this idea :rolleyes:
  5. iHayoona

USB cable instead of MDI

So I called my dealer and asked if I can get a USB cable instead of that useless MDI, and the guy said it can't be done but there's a new iphone 5 (lightning cable) available for $100 (yeah right) so I ordered a USB cable off eBay and I'm waiting for it now, I tried the SD but it was a pain and...
  6. iHayoona

Gear lever storage compartment stuck, help!

I have the MDI wire as standard in that compartment, I added a 30 pin to lightning adapter, and I have to squeeze the wire back to close the compartment, well this morning I went for a ride and it just won't open, anybody had this happen? I can't seem to find any help in the manual
  7. iHayoona

My new baby GTI

A week ago I got my new love, a limestone grey gti, non-performance pack, cloth seats and all the cool bits! I'm happy so far, coming from a Mini Cooper s, I hope to get to know you guys and take a look at your pretty cars, cheers from bahrain, here's some pics