GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Suspension Noise … what am I doing wrong?

I put H&R Sport springs on a couple months ago, and have been chasing noises ever since. I recently installed adjustable end links, and adjusted them to be neutral under load. That made a HUGE difference, but I still have popping noises in low speed turns. Yesterday I pulled the front...
  2. T

Sway bar end link boot separated?

This looks jacked up to me … does this look jacked up to you? They've been in need of readjustment after my springs settled (currently blaming my last remaining suspension noises on them) but I’ve been putting it off. Finally went to do it but it looks like the boot is separated on the...
  3. T

FREE (+shipping): APR Roll Control Lowering Springs (SUS00002)

I bought these in 2019 for my MK7 GTI and they sat unopened in my garage for 4 years. I have since traded my GTI for a GLI. Recently installed these on my GLI, only to find out the GTI and GLI do not have the same suspension (see here)! These have maybe 50 miles on them before I pulled them off...
  4. T

JB4 w/ Bluetooth - $75

I've had this JB4 w/ Bluetooth data cable on the car since the day I bought the car -- Aug 3, 2019 -- for about 46,500 miles now. It's been absolutely fantastic, but for no reason other than looking to do something different (and to get the DSG tune) I'm going to Cobb Tuning instead... This has...
  5. T

How to diagnose seat heater issue?

Anyone have any a pin-out on the seat heater wiring harness? My driver side seat heater doesn't work, and the scan shows fault code B10A615 Open Circuit / Short to B+. I've had a shop look at it before and they couldn't find anything obviously wrong, and after they reconnected everything the...
  6. T

Diane

Everyone, meet Diane. I bought her last week after 2 years with Zoe, my 2017 GTI SE, 6sp manual with PP (https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30740). Zoe’s build got interrupted, and cancelled, due to unforeseen life events... and I kind of just dropped off the map here. Prior to...
  7. T

TimNeedsCoffee10's Build Thread

2019 Update: life unexpectedly got in the way just 2 months after I bought this car. It was a wild 2 years, and all is well now - but this build never came to fruition and my MK7 GTI stayed mostly stock until I traded her in. Check in with me on my 2019 GLI Build instead...