1. GolfMNE

Brakes

272mm or 300mm if your calipers are red. Best to post a photo
  2. GolfMNE

Lisle Cube Tool for Brakes

What model do you have? On Git/Gtd/R it’s not required
  3. GolfMNE

Negative battery terminal sensor dead??

Is this error meaning my battery monitor sensor is dead? With engine off, infotainment radio unit will turn off after minute or two with error message on screen: Battery too low. If I check battery voltage manually with multimeter it says around 12.5V, which is actually very good. OBDeleven...
  4. GolfMNE

Light/Rain sensor retrofit

Has anyone retrofitted Light/Rain sensor? My car came only with humidity sensor on the windshield, but I could replace it with light/rain/humidity sensor and install auto headlights switch. Anybody knows what would be next to do/replace...
  5. GolfMNE

How to remove A-pillar trim?

Does anyone know how to remove A pillar trim? I want to install new tweeter speakers.
  6. GolfMNE

Start/Stop system during DPF regeneration

Since I got the car, Start/Stop system was automatically disabled in DPF regeneration mode. Last month or so, I noticed it's shutting down at stand still when it's in what's supposed to be DPF regeneration mode (Idle rpm's and consumption increase). Anybody noticed similar behaviour?
  7. GolfMNE

4Motion in snow

I've gone out of town today to the near snowy mountain to check 4Motion capabilities in snow. There was about 30-40 cm of it. Even going up the highest steep hills, the car was pushing forward like going on flat ground. Wasn't even close to get stuck. Stability in corners was superb. Really glad...
  8. GolfMNE

2.0 TDI 4Motion ordered

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and this is my first post. :cool: I just ordered new Limestone Gray Golf 2.0 TDI 4Motion 6mt. It's Highline(Gt) package with 16inch rims. I prefered 17inch ones, but they required sport suspension, which was not an option because of our bumpy roads...