GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Quick oil question/ ECS Tuning Kit

yup it’s all good. It’s 502 00. Just opened the box now. Even the OEM box had all 6 inside with 1 pn. looks like it’s made by Mobile. Thanks for the replies.
  2. A

so these are not 502 00?
  3. A

Hello all just a quick question, I’ve always used the ECS Tuning oil change kit that came with Castrol Edge. Been using the same kit since 2014 when I bought the GTI. The other day I ordered the same kit and it came with oil by VW/Audi...
  4. A

FS: Rupes Bigfoot Mini

Selling another polisher, my Rupes Bigfoot mini.. it’s a beast. Sells for 309.00 online $200 plus shipping. Polisher is about 1.5 years old. PM me for pictures, can provide as many as needed, in excellent condition including ALL packaging and box. Also have many pads, cutting, polishing ...
  5. A

FS: Schwaben low profile race ramps

Selling my pretty much like new race ramps. Used them once when the car was on coils. I can supply pics if needed. Would like to do local pick up (New England area) but can work out shipping. It’s this set here. Bought for around 250 after shipping...
  6. A

Windows up and down intermittently stops..

Hello all...long time member but don’t post much. Owned my mk7 since May of 2014. Been the best GTI out of the previous 3 that I owned. But to this day, and every summer the car is plagued with the windows unable to roll up and down on their own. Last year it was just mine, this year it’s the...
  7. A

GTI wouldn’t start tonight.. Thoughts?

Not sure if it’s a battery or not. This morning she started but it was a little rough. Leaving work, about 9 hours later it started a tad rough again plus a few lights came on (esc, steering wheel, and tpms) but went away after a few seconds of driving. Car is an early build 2015 autobahn so...
  8. A

Any ideas on this? A water drain maybe?

Was doing a quick tire rotation the other day and noticed a small little drain popping out Passenger side rear.. And another looking up from under the car I’m assuming it’s a water drain for the hatch maybe? Just odd I never noticed before after almost 4 years of driving the car..
  9. A

High pressure fuel pump?

Dealer called me today and said there was another open recall on my 2015 GTI. Since I still have yet to do the suction pump recall from almost 2 years ago they said I have 2 now showing. I haven’t seen any talk in the forums on this fuel pump. When I ran my vin it was only showing it as a...
  10. A

I may have a mouse in the engine bay.

Car is always parked in the garage too, but a few weeks back I could have sworn I saw some mouse droppings near my garage door on the inside. It's been pretty damn cold around here so I assume creatures are trying to stay worm. Well this morning I went to check my oil and saw a few droppings...
  11. A

Is $120 about right for a brake fluid flush?

Taking the GTI to get inspected tomorrow, she’s almost 2 years overdue lol. Going to get a brake fluid flush while there. Dealer wants 120 for the job. Seemed a bit high. I’ve done all my oil changes and tire rotations but don’t have time or I would have done this myself. Thanks
  12. A

What are some signs the battery is going?

Just a quick one, 2015 GTI build date 04/14/2014. I bought it in May of 2014, and she’s still running great on the stock battery. I guess my question is I’m not sure if I should look to replace it before winter or just let it go until it goes. It’s still showing green, and as far as I know is...
  13. A

Small condensation spot every time it rains

Hello all..just a quick random question. Lately I noticed over the last few rain storms I get a small condensation spot on the inside of the windshield. I’ve owned the car over 3 years now so I’m pretty damn use to her. I’m not sure what’s causing this. It looks weird cause I ran my finger...
  14. A

FS: Rupes MKII 15

Selling my new Rupes MK2 polisher 15 long throw.. Less than 5 hours of use bought over the summer but need money for other stuff.. Sells for 400 online I'm selling for $300.00 shipped in US. I also have a ton of brand new Rupes pads, foam and Micro fiber plus Rupes compounds. Will do a...
  15. A

Quick question, best way to lift a car for tire rotations ?

Hello all, just a quick question... I was going to rotate my stocks today and have two pretty good floor jacks at my disposal. A buddy just gave me one and I already owned a HF jack. I was just going to lift the car one side at a time but I remember reading somewhere here than it wasn't good...
  16. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Took it for a ride
  17. A

My red led stripe on my drivers side door sill went out. Looks like they have to replace the whole trim piece which is good cause mine is scuffed lol
  18. A

Foamed the shit out of her... Got to keep her swirl free
  19. A

It's been 3 months slammed on coils I stil have yet to get mine done lol
  20. A

lol like mine, I have had my share of 90 dollar tickets over the years haha