GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jp_cfc09

Word Association Game # 1

delivered
  2. jp_cfc09

this ever happen to you dsg mk7.

was sitting on a steep slope looking to turn right, its hard spot to get out at the best of times to be honest. it was busy afterdoon today (friday) and seen a nice clear opening where I could go if I was quick enough. so auto hold was on and in drive, put the boot down to go and bang. thought...
  4. jp_cfc09

whats the button at the side of the door do?

lol wondering what the button behind the driver door does, beside the drivers seat. it says off with a pic of a car, lights up if no key is in.
  5. jp_cfc09

player
  6. jp_cfc09

board
  7. jp_cfc09

advice on h15 upgrade kit.

hi guys I just got them h15 upgrade kit blub covers to make my drl white/blue, bit of advice to anyone in the future looking them. DONT LOL, instructions may as well been in dutch to be honest, the pics were so bad you warnt sure what your looking at. finally got them in after haveing to remove...
  8. jp_cfc09

playing
  9. jp_cfc09

engine hiss normal?

Hi when I switch my car off after a drive there is a small hiss every few seconds for a few times, is this normal. If I start and switch off on the spot theres nothing so only after I drive which I take is a vaccum releasing its pressure. Is this normal and just something releasing pressure...
  10. jp_cfc09

Weed
  11. jp_cfc09

help about bulbs?

Hi im wondering if anyone knows if led bulbs work on the mk7 golf, I had a astra last and they never. After paying £10 for nice set they flicked on and off so asked the dealer and was told they are like the new bmw and the car wont light them. Dont want to waste more money to be disappointed...
  12. jp_cfc09

Expensive
  13. jp_cfc09

Amazing
  14. jp_cfc09

how to remove rear door panels??

admin please trash this thread, not needed no more, thanks.