GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Doden

Sticky steering wheel

After a year my steering wheel is getting sticky in hot weather. Anyone know the best cleaner to use. Depends whethers its really leather or faux I suppose, so I guess this is the real question.
  2. Doden

MkVII Headlights are c**p!

I can't believe how poor the standard halogen headlights are on the Mk7. Having come from a Merc, these really are dim in comparison and the dip seems far too short. I've heard talk of Osram alternatives. Are these available for both main and dip beams? Discounting Xenon, are there other...
  3. Doden

Heater takes forever to warm up

Cant believe how long the heater took to warm up tonight. First time I've driven the car with outside temp that needed it. Never had a diesel before and guessing this has got something to do with it. 6 miles before I was beginning to thaw out, 10 before I was actually warm. Seemed to be a cold...
  4. Doden

MkV11 2.0TDI GT DSG Pearl Black

Now one month old and still a pleasure to drive.
  5. Doden

Keyless entry

Anyone throw any light on why I can't lock my car by touching the external door handles, when unlocking works fine? I've found the manual very confusing. It appears to be something to do with safelock but I can't work out what I need to do to get locking to work. Currently have to lock the car...