GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Fuelboss - why don't you replace the shocks with aftermarket ones and then invoice vw for the cost along with a soundtrack of your quiet car. Did you get the part number of those shocks?
  2. M

Erm the issue doesn't just affect non dcc equipped cars. I've had my rear shocks replaced and they are still noisy. Don't think because it has dcc it'll be any quieter, my fronts are also noisy too.
  3. M

The Bruce?

If people read the posts where he wasn't just sarcastic but down right rude especially to golfdave then we don't need that kind of person no matter how knowledgeable he thought he was. If you come on a public forum and someone offers a different opinion to your own you then can't resort to petty...
  4. M

Any of you guys with roof bars can answer this please do they leave any marks on the roof when they have been removed?
  5. M

Nav Pro and Discover map updates

5 years of updates now instead of three and it includes existing owners.
  6. M

Ordering through a broker?

Would you expect to get the same deal structure if you ordered through a broker? Same trade in price, same freebies? Or do garages treat you different if you are buying through a broker? Can you try and change your existing deal if you see a broker doing same car only cheaper?
  7. M

Speedcams

Has anyone loaded speed cams onto the discover pro yet? is it the same as the rns510?