GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Fitted space saver due puncture and adaptive cruise control is not working.

As above, is this a safety feature of some sort, or bad luck because I got a puncture and my ACC coincidentally broke at the same time?
  2. B

1.4 TSi 122PS (2013) cam belt change interval?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, I just can't find a definitive answer. My understanding is that the above engine was originally designed with a long life cambelt. Then, at some point later on, VW stated all cam belts should be replaced at 5 years as generic advice for all...
  3. B

ACC - No sensor view

I am getting this error intermittently coming and going for certain periods of time on longer journeys. Most of the time ACC works properly. I have 2013 model with dome shaped sensor not the flat fronted sensor. I'm not aware of any correlation to dirt or ambient conditions, it seems fairly...
  4. B

UK Servicing Intervals?

Hi I was lucky to get one of the first UK mk7s and so it is just coming up to 3 years old already. So, with regards to the servicing, I initially bought a 3 year service pack for around £300 and the car has been serviced annually using this. My mileage is low, well below 10000 miles after 3...
  5. B

Your standard Composition Media equalizer settings

What equaliser settings do you use to get your preferred sound. I am permanently fiddling around with the sound settings but can't quite get it right, the sound generally being quite flat or quite crashy/tinny/echoey. I am wondering about a replacement set of speakers at some point in the...
  6. B

Bluetooth audio streaming problem

Motorola Atrix mb860 connected to golf mk7 composition media system by Bluetooth. Phone calls work OK. Media playing on the phone is muted at the phone end and appears to be streaming to the car. The car cannot find a play list nor is there any sound from the car. However the skip and pause...
  7. B

UK Mk7 1.4 TSi SE with 17" Singapore alloys

A quick snap of my new delivery just to tease anyone who is still waiting!