GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Electronic Handbrake Reliability.

Hi, Can I ask if anybody has had any issues with the Electronic Handbrake on the Golf Mk7? To be more specific I am referring to the handbrake disengaging after a period of time, such as 20-30 minutes of being stationary? Essentially, after a 200 mile drive to visit relatives recently I...
  2. I

Fuses

I have a 3 door 1.6SE. Although I know where the fuse box IS does anyone know WHICH fuse relates to the 12v aux socket? I recently used a USB car charger with a third party lead on my iphone. the lead was defective, contacts touched when the wires came out of the moulded plastic end, frying my...
  3. I

DPF Problem

Hi, After nearly 5 months ownership, and just turning 7k miles, the DPF on my 1.6TDI has decided to turn faulty and now I have the error alert come on the dashboard with a lovely little picture of the DPF! It's going in for a repair next week......... Has anyone else had this problem so early on?
  4. I

Fault on Passenger Window

Has anyone had a fault with the passenger window? I have a 3 door and the window will only move, both up or down, about an inch at a time then stops and button needs depressing again and again. It came on yesterday, I just pulled up and tried it but it is still the same. It looks like a...
  5. I

Ringtones

Hi, I cannot for the life of me work out how to do this, hopefully someone on here knows... ... In the settings on the display unit you can choose ringtone for incoming calls, yet whenever my iphone is connected through Bluetooth, any incoming calls has the iphone ringtone coming through the...
  6. I

White 3 Door SE

As I couldn't find a photo of a white 3 door when I was looking, here is the one I ordered.
  7. I

Delivery times.

Hi, to those who have received their cars, or about to, can you advise me of roughly how long it took from the build week to the delivery time at the dealer? Many thanks.
  8. I

Golf ordered.

After much deliberation I decided to opt for the Mk7 Golf as a lease car through my employers last week. I looked at all similar size cars, my first choice was the new Audi A3, but for a number of reasons, one being what comes as standard, I opted for the new Golf. It'll be my first VW. I...