GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

19 inch OEM Pretorias located in NC

Greetings all, I have a set of original 19 inch OEM pretorias For sale. These came off my car that I purchased when it had about 400 miles on it, they have been stored since then. These are in new condition no scratches, bends, issues, or stories… Tires are the original equipment Pirelli...
  2. G

Golf mk7 OEM LED tails

I have to cherry OEM tails off my gti available. In excellent condition. Looking for $600 obo. Includes wiring harness but they cut it taking it out so it will need to be spliced or a new one used. Prefer local pick up. Located in Greensboro, NC Feel,free to pm me for pics or any additional...
  3. G

FS-Pirelli summer P zero 235 35 19

I have the pirellis from my Golf R with about 150 miles on them. Looking to sell them as I need all seasons. As new. Looking for $500. Located in Greensboro, NC. Pics available, just shoot me a PM.
  4. G

How robust are Pretoria and Cadiz 19's

Working a deal on a 17R and just wanted some feedback on the oem 19s. I love the wheels but am curious how they are holding up on the R's. I have not had any issues with my gti but it is on 18s. How have you all fared with the stock 19s and a few miles? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

235 40 18 on Neuspeed wheels

Looking to put 235 40 17 tires on neuspeed wheels offset 45 with stock suspension. Anyone running this offset and tires care to share a picture? Based on what I see, this should not cause any rubbing issues. Anyone care to chime in. Just want to make sure as tires are not cheap........
  6. G

Lower engine cover for sale

As new lower engine cover. Bought 2 only needed one. Retails for $117 online. Includes mounting bolt. $60 shipped continental US. Genuine VW part.
  7. G

Rear hatch cargo liner/tray

Looked but can't find the information I need. I am looking for a cargo tray or liner that works for the hatch when it is in the higher position, not the lower position. All the ones I see are for the lower position. Any one have any suggestions or know of one that works that way? The Muddy...
  8. G

Brand new splash guards

Have a set of front and rear splash guards, not installed in the box for the MK7 GTI. These are for the GTI, not the golf. Will include original receipt, PN 5GV-075-105 and 5GV-075-116. Looking for $70 shipped in continental US. PM me if you want me to shoot you some pics. Thanks!
  9. G

Struggling between Lagunas and Interlagos

Been contemplating a switch to either of the above wheels. I like the both, anyone got pics of OEM interlaces on a MK7. I have seen the lagunas.........
  10. G

Paint coming off bumper

Anyone else having issues on the side of their bumper where it meets the fender? The fender is rubbing the paint off the bumper cover. It is progressively getting worse as I drive the car. Guess off to the dealer I go. But wanted to see if anyone else had seen this? I have not seen it...
  11. G

Vagcom help

Anyone in the Greensboro area of NC have a vagcom and can help with some minor coding on my MK7? I am certainly willing to drive a reasonable distance as well.
  12. G

Finally jumping in.

Been on here for a while but finally jumping in. Had a Mk6 and sold it a couple of years back. Picking up my pure white Mk7 this week. Was going to wait for a 2016 but felt like I got a good deal so pulled the trigger.......