GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

napkin math: KE = 1/2 m v^2 m = 235 000 000 kg v = 15 kph = 4 m/s KE = 1.88 GJ That's about a half a ton of TNT.
  2. S

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

tfw when not cool enough to get the suspension install invite despite having all the parts :( :( :(
  3. S

Damn dude that's a bummer. I had my shoulder done about 10 years ago, arthroscopic so not too involved. Munched oxys for maybe 3 days afterwards and then switched to ibuprofen.
  4. S

I do have a countertop fryer, and a killer fried chicken brine/recipe somewhere. Maybe I should try to learn how to make wings. Also found super delicious super easy birria at ezbombs.com, not a joke. I made birria the "real" way twice and this is 98% as yummy for 98% less effort.
  5. S

Food prices have gotten ridiculous in the last couple of years. bro it's supply chain delays and shortages bro it's inflation trust me bro I would never lie to you Like sure, there was an actual chicken shortage ... three years ago ... and wings are still $1.75/ea. But the lifespan of a...
  6. S

Man's gonna "go out to pick up milk" when his daughter is 12 instead of 2
  7. S

Spent the weekend putting together some shelving units and rearranging/reorganizing some of the basement. I did not expect to wake up sore this morning. Ouch. Is this what getting old feels like?
  8. S

60 Bucks On DG Gear Getter: Guaranteed to make your stick stiffer More smiles per miles No more fumbling around trying to find the notch 60 Bucks on a Night Out: No guarantee of a stiff stick Even if so, you will still fumble around trying to find the notch Likeliest outcome is ending up...
  9. S

Nine81's Silver Wiener Build

Nein, next time you drive through CT you need to pick up some Haven Hot Chicken.
  10. S

Or is part of New England CSB gang. Wuss ta sheer I don't think we have any here at work. Maybe if there's leftovers for dinner too I'll give it a shot. Meal was put together over egg noodles
  11. S

Didn't Hyundai poach the "good" designer from Audi about 8 years back? Hence why they and kia actually look halfway decent now.
  12. S

To make the base trim sound fancier than it is. Which would hopefully further differentiate the Q4 from people cross-shopping against competing models both within VAG (Tiguan SEL) and outside VAG.
  13. S

Got some leftover beef stew to eat. It's missing something seasoning-wise, so I'm not 100% thrilled to eat it. Not missing salt or pepper. Maybe rosemary and bay leaf?
  14. S

Says the man who just ugga dugga'd wheel bearing hardware ;) lloyd rool
  15. S

5 ugga duggas and some red loctite works too. Torque specs are for nerds and weenies.