GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Moving into my new home in South OC and the garage has this floor (ceramic tiles), F-car not included. I'm not too sure about it. Should I cover it with epoxy or tear it out? or is this ok as is?
  2. ogrisker

Cars and Coffee

If anybody is near Claremont. Ill be hitting up a C@C at Rev'd Up Coffee hosted by Brekkie Car Club. Maybe a canyon run after???
  3. ogrisker

pop pop grease

I heard/felt a popping sound coming from what sounded like the front suspension. Its been happening for over a week. I lifted the car today and found a thick grey grease on the lower A-arm. I know the CV boot is gone, but anything else? Axel?! thoughts?
  4. ogrisker

Neuspeed Sport Springs Installed

Had my Neuspeed Sport Springs installed at a shop in Santa Clarita, CA. Looks like it was a shade more than 1in lowered. not too low. Ride not too bumpy. Love the looks. Photo was taken on uneven driveway and it looks better on flatter ground. Ill try to take more pix later from different angles.
  5. ogrisker

Maxton Spoiler Installed

Just installed this. Took me a little bit (like 30 min) because I wanted to make sure it was centered. Love the looks. very subtle. I got the gloss black one....the gap is even all around just looks a little off in the reflection. Got it on sale for like $150
  6. ogrisker

Windshield tint

thinking about getting the windshield tinted. any thoughts or experience with that? Currently have 50% on sides and 35% on back hatch window
  7. ogrisker

GTI vs Panamera on a curve

GTI vs Panamera On a long left sweeper interchange a black Panamera Turbo blows by me Id say about 110+, I was going 75ish. The freeway had an upcoming off-camber right that tightened before straightening out. I dropped down to 4th and gave chase WOT. Love how my car handles. He caught up to me...
  8. ogrisker

Los Angeles

Beautiful day for a drive here in Los Angeles. went to go see Bob's Market AKA "Toretto's" from Fast and Furious. also stopped by Rodger's house from the movie Training Day. nice views there.
  9. ogrisker

Feeler

How much are a set of Austins (no curb rash) and Tires (70% tread all seasons) worth? thinking of selling ;)
  10. ogrisker

Interior Room

Honestly I didn't think there was as much cargo space in my GTI as I thought. Until I put it to the test today... I am impressed. What have you hauled in your car???
  11. ogrisker

Indy 500

Got my tires. Thanks Tirerack!!! 235-40-18
  12. ogrisker

Neuspeed Open House

"Our annual NEUSPEED Open House event will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2019. The event will take place from 10am to 3pm at our headquarters — 3300 Corte Malpaso, Camarillo, CA 93012. We are having a sale on all Neuspeed hard parts, Neuspeed Flow Form wheels, Michelin tires, and iSweep brake...
  13. ogrisker

European Auto House Pasadena

Went over yesterday for and Oil Change for my GTI. Great experience. Great prices. Quality Service, they even threw in a tire rotation. it was my first time there, I recommend this place.
  14. ogrisker

Ignore List

Just discovered that we have a member post/reply "Ignore" list on this site I will put it to good use...lol
  15. ogrisker

Fell In Love Again

Fell In love with my GTI again today. Hit a perfect 1,2,3 shift getting on the 710 Freeway here in Los Angeles. GTI gave me plenty of traction and grip on the curved section. Watching the Mustang and G37 have to slow down to take the curve as I blasted on. remembered why this is such a...
  16. ogrisker

Neuspeed Cat Back Update

I have about 2k miles on my Neuspeed Stainless Cat-back (70mm) Sound - over time it got more mellow, it sounds deeper. No drone. Maybe because the insides are coated now. Almost quiet until I get on it. Exactly what I wanted in an exhaust. I am very happy with my choice. Big smiles every time...
  17. ogrisker

Floor Mats

Just got my WeatherTech Floor mats!!! Awesome fit and finish! Very happy with this purchase My 5th set (different cars)
  18. ogrisker

Wheel width

Looking at Neuspeed RSe10's Did a search and cannot find any info wether to get 8" or 8.5" wheels will use either 225 or 235's what are the pros and cons? I am not looking for a flush look either. slightly within the fender line is fine thoughts?
  19. ogrisker

Ceramic Spray

Whats the deal with this Ceramic Spray Wash/Detailers? does it really work?
  20. ogrisker

Truck Wash

Just washed this BEAST. Takes 2x the time as washing the GTI. :D