GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ogrisker

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Sold. Sorry for the late reply.
  2. ogrisker

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS. Neuspeed Sport Springs. $120 Approx 5k miles on them. Pickup only. I'm in South Pasadena.
  3. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Good point. Ill get some nice mats around where I put my workbench at. On the plus side, when I do break the floor, ill rip it all out!
  4. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Here's another pic of the area in front of the car (from the listing video). It's a lot of black and white.... Yeah, when i did the home inspection i saw the grout up close. The home inspector confirmed.
  5. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Moving into my new home in South OC and the garage has this floor (ceramic tiles), F-car not included. I'm not too sure about it. Should I cover it with epoxy or tear it out? or is this ok as is?
  6. ogrisker

Cars and Coffee

If anybody is near Claremont. Ill be hitting up a C@C at Rev'd Up Coffee hosted by Brekkie Car Club. Maybe a canyon run after???
  7. ogrisker

Golf 7 GTI PP

Welcome to the world of unspecified creaks/rattles/noises ;)
  8. ogrisker

Shift Knobs

There are a lot of sweet options here. Hard to choose
  9. ogrisker

Shift Knobs

Yes, matches the satin type metal trim in the interior nicely
  10. ogrisker

Shift Knobs

Just Installed my Raceseng Slammer shift knob today. Solid Stainless knob, aluminum adapter. Weighs about 1.4 lbs. so heavy compared to stock. Quality workmanship. Chose no Shift pattern for a cleaner look (i know my pattern). happy with purchase.
  11. ogrisker

Deep Black Pearl gti with red mirror caps?

I think it would look good. do whatever you want. You could always paint them back to OG color
  12. ogrisker

Your Mk7 year/mileage

2015 - 44k miles
  13. ogrisker

GTI suspension clunk/creak

Just installed Neuspeed Springs the other month. Yes, I also noticed a little sound. mainly when driving slow (under 12mph) and in my driveway
  14. ogrisker

pop pop grease

Nut? that secures CV boot was coming loose. Grease leaked out. Axel and joints inspected. All good. no visible damage. Drove 40 mile fine. noises gone. VW made a comment about my lowering springs but fixed my issue under warranty anyways... I guess i caught it on time
  15. ogrisker

What Did You Drive Before You Drove A MKVII Golf, GTI or R?

09 Tacoma 04 BMW 325is 00' Integra GSR 98 BMW 323is 92'Prelude 72 Ghia 90 240sx 86 Corolla GTS