GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS JB4 and data cable

Up for sale is my JB4 with data cable. Asking $250 obo located in Temecula CA. Will ship. PayPal. 951-764-0875
  2. M

Used Accessport

I am looking at buying a used accessport, I'm manual trans and the accessport is unmarried but with dsg unlocked. Will I have any problems installing and marrying the accessport to my car?
  3. M

IE intake and JB4

Selling an used IE v1 intake, only thing missing is the coolant hose. Also a Jb4 with pro clip dash mount and Samsung galaxy a6 tablet, Jb4 still installed. Asking $200 for the intake and $450 for the Jb4 kit. If you buy them both $600 obo. Located in Temecula. 951-764-0875 text or message me.
  4. M

FS: Helix Subwoofer

Selling my helix subwoofer out of my 2016 Gti. About 2 years old. Will come complete with harness, and jumper harness so you can remove the subwoofer and still have radio. Also will include the extended spare tie down so you can keep your spare and subwoofer and keep the floor at the higher...
  5. M

Injen Evolution Intake

Up for sale or trade is my Injen Evolution intake. Just cleaned filter today. All in excellent shape. Just want to change the car up. No fitment issues and no performance problems. I can send pictures to anyone interested. Looking to get $240 plus shipping. If trading I would need one with...
  6. M

Neuspeed power module

Sold
  7. M

For sale: 2016 GTI front calipers

Up for sale are a pair of gti front calipers and carriers, no pads or lines. Looking to get $120 obo for the pair plus shipping. Located in Temecula CA. Have about 12,000 miles on them removed for Boxster brakes. Text 951-764-0875 for pictures.
  8. M

18x8.5 45 offset VMR V703

Up for sale are a set of Red 18x8.5 45 offset. VMR wheels I purchased used. The finish is not perfect but there are no bends or cracks. I had them installed and no vibrations. They do have 215/55/18 Federal 595 tires that are cupped and noisy. I do not have centercaps. They do not clear my front...