GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mustache rash

FS: Neuspeed intake.

Open to offers. Picked up on Long Island will cut a super deal.
  2. mustache rash

FS: Neuspeed intake.

For sale is a Neuspeed intake that came off my 2018 GTI. All parts included. Included an extra Neuspeed filter and extra SAI filter. Also a brand new rubber isolator. $200
  3. mustache rash

FS: OEM WSM mirror covers

For sale white silver metallic mirror covers. OEM. Pulled from a 2018 GTI SE. one cover has a broken tab. Was actually like that from the factory. $100
  4. mustache rash

FS: S2T dsg paddle shifters

For sale S2T paddle shifters in black plus a set of OEM shifters and pins. *one shifter has a tiny amount of epoxy visible. Can’t see when installed on car. $130
  5. mustache rash

Sold: BBS CO 18x8 w/ General G-Max AS

Forgot to add. One tire was plugged about 5k miles ago. No issues since. To answer other pm’s: wheels and tires were purchased from tirerack and mounted and balanced by them. No vibration. No damage, wheels are pretty much perfect.
  6. mustache rash

Sold JB4 with Bluetooth and AFR harness

For sale JB4 with Bluetooth and AFR harness. Billet enclosure plus plastic enclosure. Also data cable. Car sold so no need. Sold
  7. mustache rash

Sold: BBS CO 18x8 w/ General G-Max AS

Sold: BBS CO 18x8 et 44 titanium gunmetal. mounted with General G-Max AS-05 225/40-18 (7/32”) No damage. Local pickup only. Suffolk county Long Island.
  8. mustache rash

Eibach Pro-Kit - Positive Rake

This is how my prokits sit after they settled.
  9. mustache rash

FS: BMS exhaust tips - MK7 (black)

For sale: BMS slip on billet exhaust tips in black. Only fits MK7, not for MK7.5. $75 picked up. Long Island https://burgertuning.com/collections/exhaust-tips/products/bms-billet-exhaust-tips-for-vw-gti-mk6-and-mk7-set-of-2?variant=18213774786675
  10. mustache rash

SOLD: Racingline Carbon Fiber Rear Chassis Brace MK7 / MQB

Thanks Chris! It was great meeting you. Enjoy the brace!
  11. mustache rash

no issues. In great shape. All parts included in original box. Pulled because I put my bike in the hatch now and need the room. 👍🏼 this is $475 new. Save some $$
  12. mustache rash

Dumb question about interior heat

I’ve noticed the same on my mk5, mk6, mk7 and the current 7.5. Always thought it was in my head 🤣
  13. mustache rash

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

Thanks. 18x8 et 44 I’m running 10mm spacers in the rear 5mm in the front with 225/40s I’ve loved the COs for a while. Attached is my old MK6 with silver COs. 🤣
  14. mustache rash

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

I haven’t seen anyone post BBS COs in titanium. Here is mine
  15. mustache rash

Racingline Carbon Fiber Rear Chassis Brace MK7 / MQB Sold
  16. mustache rash

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

When is the next sale?