GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. OEMPL+S

Pollen Mayhem!! Big problems In my CAI !

Hey Got what I'd consider a major problem here. I posted a thread over on Golf R engine technical section about my smoking on cold starts .... This morning before I started my car I took off my IE V2 CAI and installed the factory intake. WHEN REMOVING the IE CAI, inside was what looked...
  2. OEMPL+S

Help ma Bob! My R is smoking something on start-up

Hey, Looking for some help fair humans. Basically my R is smoking and backfiring on Cold-start .... Cold-start seems to be shorter .... This thing has just started in the past few days. The smoke it's puffing is of a blue tinge and smells of either oil or petrol .... I don't know what the...
  3. OEMPL+S

Don't Sell your OEM downpipes!! read for the reasoning.

Hello All, Just thought i would make this thread as i have got rather frustrated with trying to find a decently priced used Mk7/Mk7.5 R down pipe. Basically Palladium is in major shortage and our mk7 (GTI R etc) down pipes are falling victim to being sold to scrappers and cut up for the metal...
  4. OEMPL+S

WTB: looking for an turbo inlet for sale in the GTA

Hey all .... Looking to pick up a cheap used Turbo Inlet Pipe if possible .... I'm interested in the first version of the "CTS Turbo" Inlet .... Or an 034 inlet .... Or a ECS turbo inlet .... Or reply with what you've got .... Just not looking to spend a fortune right now and if someones...