1. armedferret

My 17 is up for grabs

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=824960
  2. armedferret

2017 SE/DSG, 63k and change

fed can suck my dick with his BS PMs.
  3. armedferret

Hit a deer.

Anyone ever used bar harbor in pasadena?
  4. armedferret

Skyline Drive, October 8

Open invite. Gonna cruise it from south to north (waynesboro to front royal) on Sunday. Anyone care to join? :D
  5. armedferret

I know it's a long shot but....

Anyone have a Unitronic 1+ in the DC/Bodymore area I could ride with? It's currently my front-runner for post-warranty tune option, so I thought I'd see what's what--if anyone nearby has one.
  6. armedferret

After 6400 miles

My car decided it didn't want to have oil in it anymore. I'm at the dealer now, it came here last night on a flatbed. Waiting to hear what happened. Either the unbelievably amazing idea of plastic oil pan and drain plug isn't as great as intended, or my other guess is the turbo has issues and...
  7. armedferret

Welp....he's getting towed to Antwerpen in a few

Completely out of oil. Got a warning light on the way home from Andrews. I damn sure won't be driving it to the dealership; took a MASSIVE risk just getting it home. 6300 miles. No idea what happened. But they sure as fck better have it done tomorrow. I have drill this weekend and am not...
  8. armedferret

Less than a week, already pulled over....

Wasn't speeding actually (which was a relief). What he did claim, however, was that I made an "illegal right-hand turn". Which I didn't. For those familiar with the intersection of Fort Smallwood Road and Fort Armistead road, I was headed south on Smallwood and took the turn-off for...