GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kdub808

OEM Golf R Springs w/ 14k miles

*SOLD* Selling my OEM Golf R springs $160 Shipped (Local Pickup in Boston area available) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. kdub808

APR Oil Catch Can FS

*SOLD* I am selling in an APR catch can that is about eight months old and was on the car for around 8000 miles. FWIW, it actually worked and pulled about a quarter cup of oil out of the vapors in that time. I am selling because I am moving to a VWR catch can. There are some surface stains...
  3. kdub808

Brand New Bull X No CEL Downpipe - Ceramic Coated

Like the title says I am selling a BRAND NEW, UNUSED Bull X Downpipe that I had Ceramic Coated with Cerakote. DP cost me $1250, coating was $250, total cost for me was $1500. My loss is your gain... It can be yours today for the low low price of $1100. I'll cover shipping, you cover PayPal...
  4. kdub808

ECS 17mm Spacers, Brand New/ Unused

***SOLD*** $60 I'll pay shipping, you pay PayPal fees (if applicable) PM me if intersted
  5. kdub808

MK7 OEM "cherry" LED tail lights with harness (Loom wrapped) $600 Shipped

*** SOLD *** i'm selling a mint set of OEM cherry colored LED tails that were on the car for only about 2k miles + a really nice loom wrapped harness to enable the amber blinkers. Lights have been cleaned, and are all packed up and ready to go. PRICE DROP - $600 shipped ...