GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

F'd up P&P installation by VW.......

What should I do here....... VW Bristol Heritage take my car on a Thursday...... I don't get it back till 3pm Monday....... The installation was a total fail; subwoofer working intermittently, sound at half volume despite at max setting, lots crackling sound, rough sounds. (dont worry, the...
  2. R

Constant Steamy Windows

Just wondering why there's constant condensation on the dash window and sometimes the sides? It gives the effect of a misting, which really obstructs views. What's happening?
  3. R

Bi-Zenon with standard DRL..... Bulb match

So I got the nice white crisp bi-xenon headlights. But the DRL's are this urine yellow colour, and effectivley looks like I just left my lights on during the day..... Don't think there is even a way to switch it off. So... 1. What's the right bulb? 2. How do I change them? (I'm not sure...
  4. R

Weird Vacuum Effect with rear windows down?

Does anybody else get a weird juddering effect when the back windows are down, for the front passengers?? A really odd sound, and quite annoying and loud.
  5. R

Plug n Play soundsytem - Can have lowered boot still?

Just wondering, as about to order a hatchbag........ with the p&p soundsystem sub, can you have the lowered boot height still?
  6. R

Nav Pro - without DAB????

I can only get AM/FM here in the UK. I've gone through all the menus, and the car was advertised with DAB Digital radio. Does it need to be coded? Is there some type of activation?? Or just a mis-print / mis-sale?? To my knowledge, I didn't think they came without DAB Radio.
  7. R

HELP - Just about to buy Golf GT TDI 2013 - Back out????

I still have the option to refuse the car, as it's a distance sale. With all this scandal, should I let it go??? It's got Vienna Leather Heated front seats, Keyless Entry,17 singapore, Xenon Headlights Pro Nav Discovery, voice, DVD, Storage system,Park Assist,Lane Assist Headlight Assist...
  8. R

GT Grille Extra Silver Trim

So I bought silver trim for the front upper black line of the grill, surrounding the badge...... Ebay jobbie...... Thin weak silver beading. Not impressed.... I was thinking silver metal from a carpet shop. Usually they have a type of trim that clip over the grille... Any ideas people.... this...
  9. R

Is adaptive cruise control standard on GT?

Is adaptive cruise control standard on GT? Just wondering if ACC, is different from standard cruise control on a 2013 GT?