GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NopeR

Arm intercooler

https://www.armmotorsports.com/collections/mk7-golf-r/products/mk7-fmic-kit Looking for some real world reviews. The price point is great and install looks easy enough. I'm skeptical of the efficiency/power marketing stuff, so I'm looking for some actual feedback from people who've pulled the...
  2. NopeR

Fs: BMS Jb4 with datacable

As title states. Works perfectly fine. Comes with data cable, O2 positap wire and all hook ups to the sensors and obd2 connector. Works for gti, R and S3. $260usd, no bs. Shipping possible at buyer's expense. Located in Ottawa.
  3. NopeR

Jb4 with datacable

As title states. Works perfectly fine. Comes with data cable, O2 positap wire and all hook ups to the sensors and obd2 connector. Works for gti, R and S3. $260usd, no bs. Shipping possible at buyer's expense. Located in Ottawa.
  4. NopeR

Wtb: cobb Ap v3 for golf R

As title states, Looking to pick up an Ap for my 18R. Dsg tuning would be sweet, but I don't mind just the ECU flash capabilities. Located near Ottawa. Reply or pm what you have!
  5. NopeR

Wtb: cobb Ap v3 for golf R

As title states, Looking for an Ap for my 18R. Dsg tuning would be sweet, but I don't mind paying less for just the ECU tuner. Reply or pm what you've got!
  6. NopeR

Fs: kw v1 coilovers for mk7/7.5 Gti/R

As title states, Selling a used set of kw v1 inox coilovers for mk7/7.5 Gti/R. Set was used for roughly a year and less than 11k kms. Adjusters spin freely, no abnormal wear and they function perfectly. $800 USD or $1100 cdn + shipping. Local pick up preferred in the Ottawa, Ontario area...
  7. NopeR

Dbl post

Delete
  8. NopeR

Fs: kw v1 coilovers - gti/R

As title states, Selling a used set of kw v1 inox coilovers for mk7/7.5 Gti/R. Set was used for roughly a year and less than 11k kms. Adjusters spin freely, no abnormal wear and they function perfectly. $800 USD or $1100 cdn + shipping. Local pick up preferred in the Ottawa, Ontario area.
  9. NopeR

Jb4 with data cable

Works perfectly. Came off my 18R. Comes with data cable. Located in the Ottawa area. Free delivery within city limits, or willing to ship at buyer's expense. $420.
  10. NopeR

Mk7 R side skirts on 7.5R?

In an attempt to remedy the newly found dent on my passenger rocker panel, does anyone know if the Mk7 side skirts will fit on the 7.5? Example: Mk7 Mk7.5 Notice the skirts on the Mk7 cover most of the rocker panel, VS the mk7.5 is only a black lip piece at the bottom of the rocker.
  11. NopeR

First dent: wtf

Right below the front passenger side door near the front fender. Plastic panelling underneath and side skirt is fine. Car hasn't been on a lift or jacked in over 2 months (last service at vw dealer). Wtf would cause this? Any idea if it can be hammered back out from the inside?
  12. NopeR

Mss fully adjustable track kit with upgraded Swift Rear springs

As title states, https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/mss-street-swift-fully-adjustable-suspension-for-mk7-7-5-golf-r.371458/ $800 cdn + shipping + pp fees
  13. NopeR

MSS Street/Swift Fully Adjustable suspension for mk7/7.5 Golf R

Selling my slightly used V2 MSS Street/Swift Fully Adj setup. This kit is perfect for dcc equipped vehicles. These come with the following: -MSS Street fully adj front/rear kit -Upgraded Swift Rear Springs 050 (for more lower adj) - better than the mss track springs -Delrin Thrustsheets...
  14. NopeR

Mss track kit VS H&R vtf kit

Both are adjustable spring kits which are designed for dcc struts. Now, I already have an mss track kit that I've yet to install. However, I'm reading that a lot of people are having issues with them as far as ride height adjustments. Has anyone install the H&R vtf kit that could provide some...
  15. NopeR

H&R rear sway bar (26mm) with Moog endlinks for mk7 15+ VW GTi

As title states, selling a used rear sway bar for mk7 gti. This is their 26mm version and comes with Moog endlinks already fitted for easy installation. Reason for selling is that this will not fit my 18R. Price is not negotiable. Free delivery within Ottawa city limits. Shipping available at...
  16. NopeR

H&R rear sway bar (26mm) with Moog endlinks for mk7 15+ VW GTi

As title states, selling a used rear sway bar for mk7 gti. This is their 26mm version and comes with Moog endlinks already fitted for easy installation. Reason for selling is that this will not fit my 18R. Price is not negotiable. Free delivery within Ottawa city limits. Shipping available at...
  17. NopeR

Wtb: mk7.5 aftermarket intake

Show me what you have available. I'm partial to IE, Apr and unitronic, but I'm open to offers. Thanks!
  18. NopeR

Keeping drive mode after restart?

By default turning the car on switches the drive profile to "normal". Is there a way to keep it from switching and having it stay at the last used profile? I've gone through obd11 and can't seem to find anything in regards to it. Maybe there's a long coding I'm not aware of?
  19. NopeR

Jb4 group 1 with USB data cable

Works perfectly and currently installed on my 7.5R. $400cdn + shipping or local pick up in the Ottawa, Canada area. Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  20. NopeR

Jb4 group 1 with USB data cable

Works perfectly and currently installed on my 7.5R. $400cdn + shipping or local pick up in the Ottawa, Canada area. Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk